Chapter 8

Day 2 con't

"How did it go over?" Cassie asked.

"He will no longer be bother you or us. Alpha Padraig is taking care of him. He never answered the questions we needed answers to. He was very abrasive about what he had said."

"Hmm, so did he kill him or something?"

"More like something else, but he won't be around or our company any more. He did a lot of damage to our company."

"What did he do? Like steal items, money what?"

"Money, three million to be exact but that's not all it was taken out of an account that we are doing construction on. That site is for an addition for children's at the New York Hospital so that they have some place special to stay when they are very sick. Almost like other hospitals for very sick children." 

"Oh wow, that is horrible, he got what he deserved for that then. But what about the rest? When he broke into the penthouse and into my room?"

"Yeah, he had nothing to say about what or why he was there. He was very allusive about that with nothing said. He just talked in circles. I think Bryce knows more than he's telling us or willing to tell us."

"That doesn't sound good, why don't you all ask him what he knows if anything."

"You have to remember this is not our pack and he was kind enough to hold Harry here for us to interrogate him."

"Okay, I get that tell me more about the pack and what it entails. I mean if we are mates and you will be turning me eventually. Do you know what my dragon will be like? Will you turn me before we mate or after?"

"I will turn you first but do not want to do this right away as I want you to be sure that you are 100% sure you are ready for it. It is a lot to take on and the transformation, specially the first time or two, is very painful."

"What do you mean painful? Like hurt painful? How will I get my dragon? Or will I get a dragon since you have that what? Lycan?"

"Well, we did not know if Dee was going to have both but she did because Conall has both. But like I said you will need to talk to her when we get back. We will be heading back to the airport later today okay."

"Okay, I kinda like it here, meeting new people I have made a new friend. I like Lace she is very nice and we get along. Is everyone like this back in Scotland?"

"There are some hotheads in our pack but we have more than just wolves and dragons. We have bears, ligers, tigers, lions, and believe or not monkeys as they are awesome scouts, as you know they climb trees." Mathe is trying not to laugh saying the last part.

Cassie just roles her eyes and grins then sticks her tongue out at him and moves over to kiss him like a monkey. She walks off laughing telling him she's ready to leave.

"Ugh, Cass you better run I'm coming after you, monkey!" He yells at her as they run downstairs to go grab lunch. They are both cracking up laughing when they run into Evander and Lachlan. Mathe told them they were to be heading to the airport to go home.

They all sat around talking at the dining room table informing when the for of them would be leaving after lunch. Cassie and Lacey were talking about normal girl stuff as well as college stuff. They exchanged numbers, emails, gmail, and Facebook friends requests so that they would be able to keep in touch. Cassie told Lacey she new about the wolves, dragons and Lycans and such and she had other questions about them and the colors of the wolves. She asked Lacey what color her wolf was and if she could see it before they left the pack to head home.

After lunch her and Lacey headed to the woods and explained to Cassie that when you join a pack you are able to mind link each other and the entire pack but also be able to close off links so the others cannot hear their conversations.

The more Lacey told Cassie the more excited she grew to become a member of the pack. But she really wanted to know what a wolf looked like. So Lacey went behind a tree and stripped off her clothes but told Cassie the reason why they do this when possible is it can be costly as they ruin lots of clothes. She turned and came out when her wolf had come forward. Emerald walked to Cassie and nuzzled her. Cass was at awe with Lacey's wolf, Emerald. She was black with emerald green eyes and silver on the outer rim of her irises. She was an amazing wolf.

Emerald lowered herself down a bit and Cass got on top of her and she took off running through the woods and she had the biggest smile on her face that could have lit up the sky like the moon in the night.

When they got back Mathe, Lachlan and Evander were waiting for both of them to return. Cassie was cracking up laughing like she was a five year old girl riding her in her first rodeo. Mathe loved her even more that she was all cool with the whole wolf and dragon change.

"Your next love, I want to ride you next. So let's go I want to see your dragon." His brothers were cracking up laughing and Mathe had blushed bright red when she had made that statement.

"Can't just yet love we dragons only do that at night. Have to wait till we go home to Scotland. Then you can ride him all you want." Mathe was grinning from ear to ear.