Chapter three

Caroline's POV

It was the same old thing everyday, wait on Mr. Tomlinson then go home and think about him some more. That is until Friday came along.

"Good Morning Mr. Tomlinson." I smiled at all five of the men whose names I had learned were Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Harry Styles.

"Nice to see you Caroline"

"You too, would you like the usual?"

"Yes we would." 

"I'll be right back with that." I quickly walked away to go help Taylor make their drinks. 

About five minutes later I came back with all of their drinks in hand while asking, "Can I do anything else for you?" Expecting the same answer as always. 

"Actually there is" he said which took me completely by surprise. "I would love it if you and Annabele would come to my club tonight."

"I'll have to ask her really quick." I practically ran to Annabele to ask her, but I already knew she would say yes.

"Is Niall going to be there?" She questioned

"I would assume so."

"Then it sounds good to me."

"Okay, I'll go tell him!" I say not even trying to hide my excitement

I walked back over to Mr. Tomlinson's table and said, "We can come tonight."

"Great" he said with a smirk. "The name is Red Room and aim to get there around 11, thats when it starts getting exciting."

I went on with my day secretly counting down the minutes until I get off work so we could start getting ready for tonight. 

---------

As soon as we walked into our flat I started screaming, "I can't believe I just got asked out by Louis Tomlinson even if it wasn't official!!!!"

"I know I'm so excited for tonight!" She replied

I looked up at the clock and saw it was already 6:30 and the club was a 30 minute drive away, so we had 4 hours until it was time to leave. We decided to make a quick dinner and then start getting ready. 

After dinner we both showered and started to get ready for our night out. I blow-dried my hair and then decided to straighten it since that would be easier. Annabele did the same to hers. We decided on a more natural makeup look so that we would  stand out but not too much. Then it was time for the hard part: picking out the outfits.

"Should I wear the black dress or blue one?" I asked Annabele

"Definitely the black one with your gold heels. Louis will not be able to look away from you in that."

"Yeah I agree. You should wear your red dress with your black heels so you can stand out. There is no way Niall will not notice you in that."

"You think so."

"For sure."

We got dressed and did some final touches, then we were ready. I glanced at the clock and it said 10:25, so we decided to go ahead and call an Uber. 

The entire car ride there I was nervous about seeing Louis. Part of me had a terrible feeling about tonight, but I decided to ignore it. 

----------

Next thing I knew we pulled up in front of the club. There was a giant red neon sign that said 'Red Room' on top of the front door. I slowly swallowed as we walked up to the bouncer pushing all doubts to the back of my mind.