Chapter four

Caroline's POV

As soon as we entered the building I could feel the heat radiating off of everyone. There were people everywhere. I knew there was no chance of me finding Louis tonight so I just decided to have a good time. 

"I'm going to go get a drink." I yelled to Annabele over the loud music

"Okay, I'll come with." She said back as we tried to squeeze through the crowd to the packed bar. Eventually, we got the the front.

"Can we have two Dirty Martini's?" I asked

"Of course." Sam, the bartender replied. A few seconds later she returned with our drinks.

"Thank you" I said but she ran away before I could get it out. I looked over and saw her say, "Hello Mr. Styles" in a flirty tone.

"Hey Sam, can I get the usual? he replied with a wink.

"Yes sir" she smiled. I quickly looked around to see if I could locate Louis but had no luck.

---------

A few drinks later I decided I wanted to dance. "Let's go dance Annabele" I say to her.

"Let me finish my drink quickly." She says, but i didn't feel like waiting, so I grabbed her and dragged her with me. We started dance and I could feel all my worries washing away. That's when I saw him. I look across the dance floor and there he was with three girls dancing around him. He looked over at me and I quickly looked away pretending not to notice. Next thing I knew he was standing right in front of me looking like a god. He was wearing plain black jeans and a white t-shirt, but somehow he pulled it off so much better than any other guy.

"Hey Caroline." he said

"Hi." I replied

"Would you and Annabele like to join us in the VIP lounge."I looked over at Annabele who was trying to pretend like she wasn't listening.

"Yeah we would."

"Follow me" He took my hand and led me through the crowd with Annabele trailing close behind.

We walked into a huge and much quieter room. The walls were painted black with red leather couches and red lights illuminating everything. I now understand why they call the club 'Red Room'. I looked around and recognized the guys, but there were also three girls with them.

"Over there by the bar that's Julia, Liam's girl." Louis said. I looked up to see a gorgeous girl with jet black hair that seemed to be totally entranced by whatever Liam was saying. "Playing pool is Kensi and Harry, no one really understands their relationship." Kensi looked very similar to me and Annabele with long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. "And lastly we have Katie and Zayn on the couch." There was a girl with dark brown hair and fair skin cuddled into Zayn like they were the only two people in the room. As I looked around some more I couldn't help but notice Niall and Annabele in the corner laughing with each other.

"Would you like a drink?" He asks

"Sure" I reply

"I'll me right back" He gets up and walks over to the bar.

A few minutes he returns with two drinks in hand. "Here you go."

"Thank you." I replied, ignoring the funny taste of the drink not wanting to be rude.

--------

Everyone has had a few drinks and thing are getting a little crazy. I start to feel a little dizzy, so I decide to go outside for a minute.

"I'll be right back." I say to Louis.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"I'm gonna step out for a minutes, I don't feel great." For some reason he smirks a little when I say this.

"Would you like me to come with you?"

"No thats okay."I say as I slowly stand up and walk out the back door. I felt like I was getting sicker by the minute.

Once I got outside everything got worse, I couldn't see straight and my ears were ringing. I leaned up against a brick wall and slid down it. All of a sudden everything went black.