More than freinds

Hey y'all 🙌
Word count: 708
I hope your day is going good ❤️
Thank you all for 34k reads am literally speechless right now so thank you all and I love you guys so much <33 do y'all know there gonna make a Ginny and Georgia season 2 am so excited 🕺🕺

Y/n povs:
I was getting ready to go to school and I was excited to see Marcus he was my best friend and we always hanged out and stuff, even tho all my friends ship me with him but I don't wanna ruined our friendship we have and if I do its really hard to look for a other one. After I put my things in my backpack and ran down the stairs to see my mom "oh hi mom" I said "hi sweetie want  waffles?" She said "sure" I said she gave me them they were already toasted I said thanks to my mom and said bye to her making my way to the front door.

I was eating my waffles when I got text from Marcus "hey do you want me to get you from your house so we could go to school together" I said sure and I didn't really feel like walking today. Soon about 5 mins later he came I walked up to his car and he unlocked the doors I opened the car door and went inside his car.  "Hi Marcus" I said "Heyy ready to go to school?" he said I nodded the way drive to school he looked at me we even caught each other staring but we ignored it.

Soon we made it to school we both got out "hey thanks Marcus for riding me to school" "no problem and do you want me to drop you off at  your house after school"  "yeah if you don't mind" I said slightly blushing "yeah it's no problem" he said I smiled. Soon we walked and saw our friends mostly me and him had the same friends so we didn't leave each other side. I was talking to my friends until we heard the ring bell I said bye to all my friends and headed to my class I also had class with Marcus.

Marcus povs:
I was sitting on my seat and I sat across from y/n I always liked her but I didn't want ruined out friendship she was the only girl that got me and really liked me. I was just thinking and I wanted to get out of this class already until I saw these 2 boys they were talking and I could see what they were saying "damnn y/n is lookin hot today" and the other boy said "right I mean just looking at her she's hot i would totally bang her" I got so mad how can they say that.

Soon class was over I saw y/n she was talking to her friends I was walking to the guy who said that stuff to y/n I tapped on his shoulder he turned around "hey you know saying stuff like  that isn't cool" I said all mad then the guy said  "look I know your mad, y/n is yours we get it if you wanna bang her too we get i- just about when he was about to finished his question I punched him and he punched me back and then we fought. Then I could hear y/n screaming at me to to stop I did she looked at me and grabbed by the wrist and took me into the locker rooms.

After that she was placing Alcohol on my face it sting "sorry" she said while seeing my pain "it's fine" after she was done she placed a Band-Aid on my face "hey y/n am sorry" "why you apologizing?" she said "because I know you hate me fighting other people but I had to he was saying mean things about you and I just had to-" she cut me off with a kiss "thank you Marcus" she said smiling "y-y/n-" I said "am so sorry for kissing yo- I kissed her "no y/n I loved it" i said smiling while holding her face.