Chapter 4: Part 2

[Adrien]
"LUCKY CHARM!" Ladybug yelled, tossing her yo-yo in the air. Out of it came a ball of yarn. "Yarn? What am I supposed to do with this?" I was sure she would figure this out, as she always did. I saw her looking around for something to do, as I just stood, waiting for her to give me a signal to do something.  "That's it, I got it!"

Ladybug whipped her ball of yarn over around my ankle. Dammit. This would be the perfect time to make a cat pun if our identities hadn't been revealed. It sealed itself tightly, and CATapulted me though on the the open divots of the Eiffel tower. As I flew through the air, I went in circles, wrapping around the Keeper's giant key shaped hand. "Do your thing Adri- Chat Noir!"

"Cataclysm!" I stroked the giant key i was tied to, and the purple akuma flew out. Ladybug went to de-evilize it, and it retransformed into Kagami.

"Ladybug? Chat Noir? What has happened? Where am I?"

"Pound it!" I said, and Ladybug slapped my face.

"Hi Kagami, you wee akumatized, probably because of that snob Lila, but enough of that. A- Chat Noir, we need to talk. NOW!" Ladybug grabbed my hand angrily.

"Sorry, Miss, but as you can see, Bugaboo has gotten a bit angry at me tonight. See ya soon." I felt my feet lift off the ground as I noticed Ladybug had swung her yo-yo into the sky. Next thing I knew I was in Marinette's bedroom and was with Marinette standing right in front of me, detransformed. She looked extremely angry at me. Tikki and Plagg were right beside me, looking just as guilty as i felt.

"So, who is going to tell me what happened?"

Sooooooo holy crap it's been weeks since i've uploaded. I was filled with writers block but i've been binging miraculous again, and i got inspired. Sooooo yeah. oh also Happy Mother's day! if you are reading this instead of chilling with your mom how dare you. Anyway, more updates coming later this week!
(thanks for 3.5k views!!)