#8

|Jealousy and Beer|

3rd Person's POV

Death is something that'll come at you without warning. Sometimes it does, sometimes it just comes.

But in Midoriya Izuku's case, his death was secure when a woman kiss him on the lips in a TV program.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Izuku's POV

"Ok Izuku, you'll be alright. Kacchan will understand. He'll understand, and hey! He might not even have watch that." I told myself. I take some deep breaths before grabbing the door handle. I push the door open and was ready to greet...

...but stop when the devil himself was already standing in front of the door.

"Welcome home my dear husband." Kacchan said. I gulped and stand straight.

"K-Kacchan! H-hey! I missed you honey!"

"I didn't. Leave my house you stinking cheater!!" He shouted making me jump.

"K-Kacchan! I wasn't cheating!! She just came out of no where and kissed me! And this is my house..."

"1. Fuck off. 2. You married me so this is my house. 3. THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE FOR NOT PUSHING HER AWAY!!" Kacchan then advance to me and punch me making me fly back. I look at him from the ground and he was holding the door. "Don't fucking come back."

Just like that Kacchan slam the door close.

"I really hate my job." I look at my side to see someone in a grim reaper outfit. Oh wait it's just death. "I can't believe you still aren't dead after everything! I quit!" He then walked off.

That may be the last time I see him.

"Atleast I'm not dead." I just shrugged and got up. I went to the door. I tried to open the door but it was already lock. I started to bang into it. "Kacchan! Please let me explain!"

"Why don't you explain to that woman of yours!!"

"She isn't my woman! It was just by accident!"

"That's what all cheater say!!" I sigh. I started to power up my quirk. I was ready to-- "IF YOU DESTROY MY DOOR I'M GONNA DIVORCE YOU!!" --leave him alone for now.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

3rd Person's POV

Iida Ochaco open the door and was greeted with a nervously smiling Midoriya Izuku.

"H-hey Ochaco-Chan...mind letting me stay for the night." Ochaco turn her head away from the door.

"Tenya!! Izuku-Kun got kicked by Katsuki-Kun!!"

"Told you he'll get kicked out!" Izuku heard Iida Tenya's voice. He sigh, the other heroes were able to see it happen and must've already know that Katsuki was gonna kick him out.