Josie Saltzman

S͜͡u͜͡m͜͡m͜͡a͜͡r͜͡y͜͡: The reader is an owner of a thrift shop, they collect and sell everything from clothes and jewelry to the most powerful supernatural artifacts on the planet. The now powerless witch Josie Saltzman hits off with the awkward reader.

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜: Mentions of demonic artifacts,

a/n: Gender-neutral reader x Josie

My shop had been open for exactly five hours today and I have seen some regulars come and go, even some new but friendly faces, but none of them stood out as much as this brunette woman. She was the most perfect person I had ever seen, and she was in my shop too. I tried my best not to stare as she took her time looking around at the clothes and some of the shoes, I had to offer.

Soon enough, the brunette girl in her flowy blue dress walked up to the counter. "Find everything okay?" I asked my eyes met her perfect brown ones. "Yeah, you have a really cute shop here," She smiled at me, and my heart fluttered. "I assume you own it?"

"Uh yeah I do," I scanned her items, "Are you from around here?" I asked.

"I guess you could say that," She shrugged her shoulders. "If you don't mind me asking, what does that mean?" I raised an eyebrow as I put her shirt into a bag. "Mystic Falls?" She gave me a questioning look as if I would have judged her for it. "Oh, I've been there before, my aunt lives down there," I smiled at her hoping to make her feel more comfortable.

"I should have guessed, considering the section, in the back." She pointed to my demonic artifacts corner. For some background I am a witch/warlock, I own demonic/magical artifacts because I have a lot of magic practicing costumers. No one, is allowed to buy any of them without proving they know what their getting into. "Are you gonna burn me at the stake?" I joked, causing her to laugh. That laugh is a masterpiece. "Absolutely not your too cute," She winked at me.

"Then I am a witch/wizard."

"Do you think when your not selling magic artifacts, do you think you could conjure us up a date?"

"Tomorrow?" I said and she just smiled and nodded her head leaving a sticky note with her number on the counter.

IK THIS IS SHORT I APOLOGIZE BUT IM HAVING A REALLY HARD TIME SO IM TRYING! I LOVE YOU GUYS BYEEEEE<<<333

-JOE <33