Chapter 1 Getting Adopted?!?!

*Isabel's POV*
Hi my name's Isabel but you can call me izzy. I'm 2 years old. I've been at this stwupid orphanage ever since I was born. I wuv the color purple and I wuv unicorns. So I want to be adopted but my roommate Jaycee says that I'm a worthless piece of crap and no one will adopt me. Sometimes I actually believe her.

So i was just thinking how I will never get adopted and i am a piece of crap. All of a sudden my thoughts are interrupted my Mrs. Siebert ,the owner. She yelled,"Isabel get down here there are people who want to meet you." Hmmm I wonder who would want to adopt me.

I walked down to see 4 boys one of them has this weird thing around his head, the other one is really tall, one has really bright blue eyes, the last one kinda looked like Justin Bieber. The one with the thing on his head said his name was Taylor and his friends were Nash, Cameron or Cam for short, and Matthew or Matt for short. They started asking me questions like ,"How old are you", or like "What's you're favorite color". Then they went to go talk to Mrs. Siebert. Matt told me ,"We're adopting you!!" I screamed in excitement. So I want to go pack my things which were 2 shirts, 3 dresses, 2 pairs of pants,& my underwear. I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY NEW HOUSE!!!!!!

***********************************
A/N
Hope you guys like it. This is my first book so don't judge please.