Chapter 4 I Will Always Love You

*Isabel's POV*
*Nightmare*
"Come back here you little bitch", said my old dad. "NO!" , I said. "Daddy, Nash, Shawn, anyone help!!" " Taylor doesn't love you he just feels bad for you." *End of Nightmare*
*Taylor's POV*
I woke up to Isabel screaming my name. So I did what anyone else would do, I shook her awake. She was crying and crying. I felt so bad for her that I started crying too. "What was the nightmare about sweetie?", I asked. "M-my old d-daddy was h-hitting me a-and h-he said y-you didn't l-love m-me." It broke my heart just to hear that. I was full on crying by now. Then she asked me,"Do you weally wove me daddy?" It broke my heart to hear that my little angel was believing her dream. I answered,"I will always love you." Isabel asked me,"Promise?" I answered ,"Promise." and we locked pinkies.
*Next Day*
*Isabel's POV*
I was weally happy when daddy said that he will aways wove me. He made me the happiwest girl awive. Guess what?!?! Daddy's taking me to the beach today!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! I can't wait we are gonna have so much fun. "LETS GO TO THE BEACH!!!" Daddy said. I screamed,"YAYYYYY"
*At The Beach*
We went into the water and it was freezing. Daddy played with me the entire time. I almost forgot all my Uncles came too. We are having so much fun. Daddy said it was time to go home and I didn't want to go home but we had to.
*Back Home*
We finally made it back home!!! I am sooooo tired. I'm gonna go take a nap
*Taylor's POV*
I heard little snores coming from Isabel's room so I went to check it out. I found her sleeping so peacefully. It was adorable. I didn't want to wake her up so I just left her there.

******************************************
A/N I hope you liked is sorry for the wait. I had writers block. Thank you for reading and thanks for like 753 READS keep it up you guys are amazing😭💖💕😊😊 oh and I might change her age to 4