Chapter 3 Will You Hurt Me Too?

*Isabel's POV*
On the way home I realized something, who's my daddy? I asked Matt, I think it was," Who's my daddy?" Then I think his name was Taylor answered ,"I am sweetie." "Oh ok." I said. When we got to there house it was HUGE. I said, "Wow! You're house GINORMOUS." Tay-I mean daddy said, "Well it's our house now." "Yayyyy!!!!" I yelled. The boys laughed at me and I got sad. I said, "Why you laughing at me?" And I started to cry. Then Daddy ran over and said, "Baby I'm sorry we didn't mean to." I answered,still sniffling,"Ok." We went inside and daddy was carrying me and I heard people yelling and I started to cry. Daddy and I went inside and told them to be quiet because they made me cry. The strange people said sorry. I said,"It okway." they introduced themselves as Jack G, JJ, Shawn, Carter, Aaron, Jacob, Mahogany, and Hayes. Hayes kinda looked like Nash. They said they were my uncles and auntie. Daddy then asked me, "Do you want anything to eat Isabel" I answered,"Yes pwease daddy." Everyone awwed. Daddy gave me Cheerios without milk. I ate it all. Daddy said,"Wow someone was hungry." I giggled and he laughed. It was 2PM and I was tired and I guess daddy saw and said,"Are you tired?" I answered ,"Yeah." And I lifted my so he could carry me. We went upstairs and he put me in a room I think was his and he said, "Goodnight baby." Before he left I said,"Dwaddy, can you sleep wit me pwease."
*Taylor's POV*
Before I left Isabel's room I heard "Dwaddy can you stay wit me pwease." I think my heart just melted. I answered, "Of course baby." Right before she fell asleep I heard," Are you gonna hurt me like my roommate did?" That brought tears to my eyes. Someone hurt my baby. I said,"No baby I love you and so does everyone else in this house. And if they don't I will kick them out of the house." She said."Ok daddy. I wuv you." "I love you too", I said

***********************************
A/N
Hope you like it. Thanks for reading guys. I love you guys😘😊💋💕