When he surprises you by coming home

Sammy: you had a game/competition this weekend and sammy had a show and said he couldn't make it but he was sending the jacks instead. You were disappointed because this was a big game. He tells you to pick them up at the airport and he holds up a sign "looking for my girl" and you start crying as you run up to him. Then you punch him in the arm because he didn't tell you.
Gilinsky: gilinsky was feeling extra guilty that he was missing your birthday. So he called up your parents and arranged a surprise birthday even though you kept telling them you didn't want to do anything. He flew in the night before and you stayed at Emily glazers house. Little did you know that little fucker was at work planning your party. You went him around 5 the next day with em and he yells surprise and your whole house was decorated. Needless to say, it was a great birthday.
Nate: sammy and his girlfriend had an extra ticket to go see Migos in concert. You hate third wheeling as much as the next girl but decided to go because it will be a good show. Little do you know sammy gave Nate the last ticket and he meets you all at the venue. He sneaks up behind you and hugs you tight, kissing you on the cheek telling you how much he missed you.
Johnson: it's winter formal and your boyfriend, jack is on tour still. He secretly books a flight and knocks on your door with a limo waiting. You haven't seen him in so long that you think its a dream and he picks you up and spins you around. But you then have to fix your hair before you can leave 😂