Ideas?? & Other Stories

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR ANYTHING??? 

MESSAGE ME! 

Thank you all for reading this, it's extremely fun to come up with all of these. 

If you want to check out any of my other stories, I'm working on a couple right now...

Heavy - Emily Glazer, Childhood best friend of Jack Gilinsky realizes that she loves him but is too late. After him being gone on tour, he comes back for her Winter Formal, as promised. But he left her when she needed him the most.

Falling Fast - Kylie Wilkinson, Sam's little sister, was dating Jack Johnson but drunkenly hooks up with Jack Gilinsky. They her abusive ex, Nate Maloley comes back to down and she ends up in a tough situation. 

Better - Kassandra Neal, a Westside Alum and best friend of the Omaha boys finds out Sam Wilkinson is in love with her. They move to California and She reconnects with Matthew Espinosa, who broke her heart at Magcon.

I also have an Imagine book called Boys Imagines which you can request a boy and type of imagine. 

I'm thinking of wring another one about one of the boys' kids, but I haven't picked which one yet. 

Love you guys, Message me if you need anything or have any suggestions. 

XX - Kyra