𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝

You were in your room searching more about fighting because you were pretty weak when slender man called you inside your head you got up sighing and walking to his room when you got there you knocked his voice makes you shiver but you will get use to it he said "Come in y/n.." he knew it was you. You opened to see him in a chair he didn't have a face but he looked stressed you said "are you ok sir?" he looked at you and motioned you to sit down you went and sat down  he started off sighing and saying i noticed you got a lot weaker since the last victim. you nodded the last victim was strong and he stabbed you in the side of your stomach but you killed him eventually. slender man started to speak again "my child we need more killers" you shot up saying "WAIT! PLEASE DONT GET RID OF ME.." he looked at you and nodded his head no.. you sat back down he said that we will be sending you to hunt for the victims because he knew you couldn't handle being a proxy on your own. you sighed and nodded he slid you a folder you opened it to see three people the 1st one was ᴛᴏʙʏ ᴇʀɪɴ ʀᴏɢᴇʀꜱ  and his information is that he is getting abused by his step father and his sister died.. and his mom didn't trust him.. you never felt bad for anyone so that was nothing to you. 2nd one  is ᴛɪᴍ ᴡʀɪɢʜᴛ  he had a smoking addiction and a rough past. you just sighed and read the last one  ʙʀɪᴀɴ ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀꜱ your not sure on what the paper said but he is Tim's friend. you got up and nodded to slender man and went to hunt down this people you got out and dressed in your  C.P outfit  you had finger less gloves and this mask. 

and thigh black socks and thing high black boots and you were wearing a suit

you went out checking all the files and location you picked brian as your first victim you followed every where in search then you stood infront of a high school you took off your mask and took off your weapons and hid it behind a tree and walked into the school there you saw him brian and tim talking you waited till they went different ways then you followed brian you caught up to him and tapped on his shoulder he turned around with a confused look. you smiled and said "oh uhm.. hi I'm kinda new here could you tell me where class 23 is? he gave a smile and said "oh that's the class I'm heading to you can come" you nodded and walked  he asked you "soo.. what's your name" you gave a fake smile saying y/n l/n" he smiled and said "nice name I'm brian thomas" you already knew and you nodded  you both reached there and went to the teacher the teacher spoke up saying "Everyone meet the new student introduce yourself" you were pretty nervous  since its a long time since you had normal human interaction without killing the person later. you poke up saying "hello. . . I'm y/n l/n" the teacher pointed to your seat it was brian you thought to yourself "phew this will make the job easier"  you sat next to him  you took out your sketch book and started drawing slender man" brian looked at you and smiled then your drawing he looked shocked he tapped on your shoulder asking "uhm.. y/n do you know that thing" y/n looked at him in confusion then it hit her slender did try to make a move on him to get him but it didn't work. you smiled saying "oh well i don't know this thing just popped up in my head" he gave you the wtf look you smiled and said "well want to hang out after school or something?" you were tryna befriend him so he can trust you with anything he just said "hm.. well me and my friend tim are going somewhere wanna come?" you said "yea sure" the teacher started teaching it was boring as hell..  finally it was over brian said "hey y/n come with me" you nodded and got up and following him outside you saw tim leaning against a wall  brian said "hey tim i want you to meet someone" tim looked at you up and down (like he was judging the shit out of you" he finally spoke saying "hey im tim whats your name?" you fake smiled saying "well im y/n" he smiled and said "well nice to meet you"  Alrighty lets go to star bucks" you looked at him saying "uh what's that" Tim and brian looked at you like you were another breed  you smiled nervously Tim spoke up and said "uh- you from this planet or something" you gave the Stfu look and said "no i just- you know what maybe I'm just like dory from finding memo forgets everything" you all laughed you thought wow i haven't laughed like that in a while you smile and say "ALRIGHT LETS GO" running towards no where  Tim smirked and said "im starting to thing they are a 9 year old in a 19 year old body  brian yelled you yelled"WRONG WAY" you came back panting saying "alright.. RETRY"  brian and tim laughed and said "alright" you started slowing down when tim and brian finally caught up you said "wow yall are slow" brian said "oh sorry were not sonic" you laughed and you both finally reached your destination brian said "so we are here so lets go inside" you smiled and said "Oki dokie" you actually felt a little comfy with them even though you met them today brian asked what you will order you just saw anything on the menu  and said (the drink you wanted) and you all talked about stuff when brian brought up "so.. y/n about that picture.. uhm when did you start seeing it" tim said "hm? what picture" while drinking  y/n said "well it first started when i dreamed about that thing" you lied tim was still confused brian said to him that y/n has been seeing that faceless man in her dreams tim had a shocked expression you felt uneasy like someone was watching you. you looked out the window to see slender man you quickly grabbed there hands and said guys lets go they were confused at first but seeing the worried expression on your face they agreed tim suddenly spoke up saying "uhm. what was that about" you sighed telling them that you felt watched they felt uncomfy after you said that brian said "well.." but stopped in mid sentence you hummed in a confused tone he just sighed and said nothing  you reached to a random home following tim you didnt know brian left minutes ago tim said "well this is my house also.. if anything happens call this number" he handed you a number you smiled nodding he went into the house waving you sigh and went to the forest then you got to the mansion seeing jeff this time no other creepy pastas were there only you jeff sally and ej and ben you went into your room takeing off all your clothes and getting into the shower sighing and saying why did i protect them.. from slender man looking i know it hurts to look slender man in the face for people who don't usually see him.. 

𝗧𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱...