𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲

slender man called you to his room you went there he said that he had gotten hoodie out of control and i had to follow him and leave this mask behind everywhere he goes he handed me a ski mask with red eyes and a red frown stitched i nodded and went to school i saw toby tim and brian i saw that brian looked pale and dark circles in his eyes  i thought "wow slender man must have gone crazy at him"  tim and i walked together i tapped on his shoulder he looked at me and i said is brian ok? just to make him not suspicious he just said "I'm not sure he is acting different" i remembered the mask and said ok i went to class early and put the mask on his chair you walked out and saw toby's hands are bleeding you went to him and asked "toby you alright?!" grabbing his hands he looked tired and said yea.. just a lil tired you took some bandages and rapped in his hands  

𝚃𝙾𝙱𝚈𝚂 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅 

i looked at y/n's  shining E/C it was so mesmerizing i got lost in there eyes and There soft skin brushing up against my rough skin..  

𝚈/𝙽'𝚂 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅 

i looked at toby then smiled tim came running asking if you had seen brian you said "no?" he looked worried you took his hand and told him to calm down he smiled a tint of blush came across his face you said lets go search for him tim and toby agreed you searched around with toby and tim no luck he was completely gone tim got worried and you said "tim im sure he is somewhere maybe went home early" he sighed and said "yea maybe.." you hugged him he was startled at first but hugged you back. toby said "alright cut it o-out" tim scoffs toby was a little jelly but y/n didnt see it we all talked and walked until i went to my house and i was drinking some starbucks when i walked inside the house to see a guy wearing the mask slender man handed to me i walked to him and said well hello there he looked at me up and down he got up and took of his mask i almost spat out all the stuff i was drinking it was Brian! y/n would have noticed this if they werent so hypnotized by the drink she ordered and y/n said "brian! tim was worried for you.." she said trying not to sound like she knew why he was here he sighed and said y/n i know.. "Oh-" is all she said before slender man came and said y/n i want you to train hoodie.  You gave him a confused look and said HoOdie? he said that his creepy pasta name will be hoodie.. you just smiled and said "alright lets go brian i mean hoodie" brian replied with you can call me brian when no ones around" you smiled and said "Oh alright" you both were training it was midnight by now you both went back inside into your rooms and fell asleep.

𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬

brian knocked on your door you got up looking at him he asked you if we chould train a bit more..

Hoodies P.O.V 

i missed y/n.. its hard to ignore them when i know they is in the next room i got a plan to ask for training so i could hang out with them more i knocked on her door and saw them. they looked adorable.. there H/L and H/L covering there sleepy eyes are so adorable.. 

To be continued...