𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞?..

You got up and did everything you to ofc- anyway you went down stairs to see jeff. jeff got up and started flirting it was unusual for him to but you looked over to ben he was laughing then you realized  that jeff just lost a bet masky toby and hoodie came down stairs to see you laugh 

Hoodies P.O.V 

i saw y/n laughing with jeff i didn't really care but my heart hurt for some reason..

TOBY'S P.O.V

i ran down stares to see if y/n was awake i don't know why but... i saw her jeff grabbed a piece of there hair and started twirling it around his finger. i was pissed.. i had a crush on y/n i didn't tell her because.. who would like a stuttering freak like me.. 

Masky's P.O.V 

i saw jeff flirting with y/n.. MY.. y/n i could not stand it  i want y/n all to myself she is mine..   

Sally's P.O.V (YOU NEVER SAW IT COMIN)

i saw how intense masky hoodie and toby were looking at jeff i looked at y/n Then it clicked me they were jealous! i giggled wanting them to calm down i came in grabbing jeffs hand pulling him away i looked at the boys they finally looked calm i laughed and pulled jeff to my room to play 

 3rd person's P.O.V   

i watched as sally drags away jeff i saw hoodie masky and toby i said "HEY GUYSS!" they smiled and walked towards me they asked how did i sleep i said "oh well Good i guess"  "i guess?" hoodie replied i replied with "i was tossing and turning all night"  toby hugged me suddenly i smiled and hugged him back i heard masky and hoodie scoff  y/n giggled  "hey guys want anything to eat?" the h/c girl spoke "waffles.." toby spoke masky said "Toby stfu you always eat waffles give it a break"  "no no its ok lets make waffles we are eating breakfast after all" y/n spoke Toby tried to not laugh at masky. "where is slender-" y/n said. jeff yelled "HE IS LECTUREING BEN FOR  TRYING TO BRING ANIME CHARECTERS TO LIFE"   Y/n burst out laughing   hoodie enjoy the sight of y/n being happy.  Y/n spoke "you all maybe suck at fighting so training time" masky sighed saying "but we just woke up"  Y/n responded with "well that's how i was trained and hey i turned out awesome"  "erm.. yea right" masky responded "HEY THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR I AM GOOD" the h/c yelled before she could yell more slender man came down covering there mouth with his sharp hands y/n mumbled trying to get him off  "i will take care of there training" slender man said rubbing his temples with his other hand  "you good?" y/n said. slender man always had a soft spot for sally and y/n they were like his own daughter's he responded with "yes my child..jeff and ben almost sat the house on fire.."  toby and y/n started wheezing masky and hoodie held in there laugh because they respect there boss. slender man just sighed and started cooking waffles toby and y/n joked around most of the time. toby and y/n got a stupid prank to play on masky they asked hoodie to join but hoodie said he didn't want to die today y/n snuck down to the kitchen and snuck some flour and went to masky's room and put the flour on top of the door frame while toby was grabbing more stuff  Hoodie was there recording the whole thing  after your done you sat everything back in place as masky was walking he went to his room and.. yea you could guess it he got covered in flour as toby and y/n were laughing there ass off Hoodie smirked looking at the footage he has to admit it was pretty funny suddenly hoodie heard a scream toby was lying on the floor half dead while y/n was running away from masky. hoodie looked at the floor which is messy he sighed and said "its not my plan not my problem" and walked away  hoodie saw y/n running out of breath he laughed and grabbed y/n holding there in his shoulder and started to run to his room while masky was still chasing he got to his room and locked it  he smirked at the fact he could be alone with you. (you lucky lucky reader ;} ) you were tired from all the running so you just jumped on his bed and fell asleep  hoodie smiled.. you were so peaceful he got in bed with you and cuddled you..

𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬

Masky tried getting you out but gave up he went to his room to find toby going threw his stuff he grabbed toby's hair and yanked it saying "that little fucker hoodie took her to his room"

"WHAT!? NO NO NO THIS CANT BE GOOD" toby yelled masky gave him a wtf look. Toby said "well i think hoodie likes y/n he always looks at them with loveable eyes and he always wants to sit next to y/n in class when we didn't know about boss!"  

MASKYS P.O.V 

Toby explained to me i was mad but worried.. brian was my best friend he liked the person i liked so does toby. toby thinks i don't know about his little crush i see him always looking at them and purposely tries to make us jealous i sighed tried to calm myself down but the fact i know y/n would choose toby or brian instead of me i am bad at showing my emotions. but i will make them mine. 

Toby's P.O.V 

i had to admit i was jealous but masky looked mad but a tint of worry i ignored it. i was just worried about y/n hoodie can do anything to them!  want y/n.. i need them.. and THEY NEED ME!

3rd person P.O.V

Toby made a squeak sound masky gave him the wtf look toby just rubbed the back of his head nervously laughed masky ran out to the door trying to find a way to break it down toby pushed him to the side and took a hair pin from his hair  masky looked at him and said "you keep a hair pin in your hair?.." toby said "well my hair is curly  yours looks like it was showered in hair jell and i may say y/n likes curly hair boys" masky scoffs and says "my hair is curly it just my mask covers it..my hair is just curly enough for y/n" he mumbled the last part  toby says "What did you say?" masky says "nothing dip shit just see if you can open the door" toby tried to pick lock it. "IT WORKED" toby yells masky covers his mouth saying "shut up there sleeping.. together.." toby went inside and got in the bed masky asked "What the hell are you doing?!" he whispered toby says "I'm gonna cuddle with y/n"  while removing his goggles and mouth guard  masky says "Wtf! just get off ill pull hoodie away" toby just says "nope" and nuzzled into your neck masky sighs and mumbled stuff. he finally gave him and hopped on the bed cuddling you on top while the other two were in the side.. y/n woke up to see them asleep he flushed a bright pink and just lied down again saying "i guess cuddling them wont hurt.. 

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ i wish i was Y/n~ ♥

To be continued...