a familiar face

"I thought you said you were gay?" Louis probed intensely. 

"Wow, I am" Harry's voice held conviction to his dismay. 

"But I'm like your ex girlfriend?" Louis raised a brow, Harry smirked endeared by the snark. 

"No actually, not at all thankfully" Harry brushed his hand through his hair, he eyes land on Louis' chest which paused momentarily. 

"Huh?" Louis could barely mutter, Liam watched as his long term friend fidgeted. 

"Well you're cute for starters, packed punching with charisma" Harry swallowed harshly at his bold attempts of flirting. Liam grinning like a madman as the scene unfolds. A peachy hue flashed over Louis' cheeks with reluctance. 

"In fact you remind me more of my boyfriend" Harry casted his eyes downward, his lip curling with self loath. The other two lads deflated noticeably too. 

"Oh, what does he think of you moving to Doncaster" Louis veiled his hurt poorly, Liam's eyes glaze over with sympathy as he watches the display.

 "Don't know...what do you think of me moving to Doncaster?" Harry's sly nature returned, "oh" escaped from Liam quietly. 

"Are you serious?" Louis asked sharply once catching onto Harry's clever intent. Louis gathered his tray and turned to leave his seat, he struts off unsure of his destination but too proud to turn back to rejoin with Liam. Harry's subtly hides his perving gaze through his curls, clearing his throat when he catches Liam watching his every move. 

"He sure is something" Harry chuckled nervously. "

He's single" Liam shrugged nonchalantly, "oh I, that's good. Y-you don't...I d-don't think I could actually...I mean" Harry stopped himself unsure of what he is trying to articulate. 

"Why not, you guys would look cute together" Liam grinned mischievously, "oh wow" Harry could barely comprehend, damn this boy has him feeling some type of way. 

"I think my first concern is befriending him" Harry tried to cool his thoughts.

"Well shouldn't be hard, you've practically got all your classes together, he'll have to befriend you by default" Liam's careless nature rubbed Harry the wrong way somewhat. 

"Yeah, well I have free period now, so he's probably off studying somewhere" Harry spoke disheartened. 

"You'll find him in the library" Liam hinted before the bell chimed, he jetted off quickly before Harry could prove his defence. 

"Okay" Harry hesitantly made his way to the library.