Chapter Seven

**Smut warning** (scroll to *** if u don't want to see this, frankly it's just the whole chapter. No plot just smut)

It's been about three months and Christmas is right around the corner. Cole and I started doing small things like holding hands in public and kissing and shit. We hadn't had sex yet and I was hoping for his Christmas present I give that to him. Like maybe something really sweet and romantic but hot as hell and maybe he'll agree to go out with me instead of this... Whatever we are. Maybe I could blow him for an "early Christmas present".

Tonight! Since it's Friday and the last day of school for two weeks that's what I'll do.

Colson drove us home from a normal day of boring-ass school and we stay in somewhat awkward silence. He reaches over and rests his hand on my thigh. I blush and smile. I loved his little touches. The way he wrapped his arms around me when we hugged. The way his fingers twitch when we hold hands. Everything about him was just perfect.

Oh! Another thing. I've been wearing more broad clothes. Like, I went to Victoria's Secret and got some skirts and panties and shit. Cole really seemed to enjoy that. I'm currently wearing a black skirt and one of Colson's baggy T-shirts, a pair of fishnets and some dark makeup. I felt cute as hell.

We get home and I flop myself on the couch. He kept his hands on me the whole time. I would be lying if I said it wasn't turning me on. Especially when his hand grazed my dick. My breathing hitched and I tried not to show that. He leaned in, kissing me long and hard. I groan slightly and he smiled into the kiss. He cups my cheek deepening the kiss.

I moan, pulling him closer to me as he grips my hair in his hand. I push him off me breathing heavily and stand up.

"Wh- are we stopping?" He asked looking concerned. "Are you ok?"

I jump into him kissing him again turning us around and making him sit on the couch. He nervously chuckled as I got on my knees between his legs, my face inches away from his bulging crotch. I had no clue what I was doing I've only seen dicks on porn and magazines. I undid his pants and pulled out his throbbing hard.

"Oh my fucking god," he whispered.

I looked at it. It looked nothing like porn. It was hairy, which I expected, and wasn't smooth and shit. I kissed the tip and it twitched. I smiled and licked it earning another twitch. It felt like I was licking rubber, minus the taste. It's tasted like sweaty skin. I take in the tip and hear a groan from above. I look up and make eye contact with Cole. He looked close already and I moaned around him causing him to lean his head back.

I sink taking more in and he groans, his Adam's apple bouncing up and down. I groan around him bobbing my head and palming myself through my skirt. I looked down again and groaned at the sight of me. I tried to smile, resulting in my teeth scratching him, causing him to let out a long and painful 'yo!' I pull off an apologize and continue doing what I was doing.

"Ugh, baby so good-"

He gripped my hair and pushed my head down causing him to hit the back of my throat. I closed my eyes trying not to gag as tears well up in my eyes. He kept praising me as I stroked myself, in my panties, moaning around him.

"God, I'm so close-" his sentence being cut off with a moan as he came down my throat, the salty taste filling my mouth. I let him ride out his high then pull off, taking a deep breath. He zips up pulling me to my feet kissing me harshly. "Should I help you with your problem?" He asked pointing to my dick.

"Oh my fucking God, yes."

He turns me around sitting me down and lifting my skirt. His eyes go wide and I can't help but chuckle. He takes a deep breath and starts to get on his knees when I stop him.

"Yo- you don't have to do that. I mean, you can if you want to but just a handjob from you is like the best thing ever."

He smiles.

"Practice makes perfect."

He gets on his knees and I start to get nervous. Not for me but him. What if he's not gay? What if he chokes or something? What if- My thoughts were cut off by him pulling down my panties and gasping. I was about to ask him what was wrong but he wrapped his hand around me. I groan as he starts moving painfully slow. He looks up at me and the sight alone could get me off. I reach down stroking and cupping his face.

"Your so hot," I praised. He smiled and looked down at my dick again.

"C- can I suck you off?"

I chuckled and nodded. He looked fearful. I was about to tell him he didn't have to do it when he copied my actions licking then taking in my length. I moan trying not to grip his hair. He bobbed up and down but not letting it touch his throat. After a minute I feel myself getting close.

"Close-"

He sank all the way down and I can't help but to entangled my fingers in his hair pushing his head down. I moan loudly cumming down his throat. He pulled off trying not to cough, swallowing it.

"That was..." He started. "So god damn hot."

***

"Yeah. My mom's gonna be home soon clean up."

We wipe the sweat off our bodies and walking back to our room. I collapsed on my bed.

~IDK HOW TO END THIS BUT YAY THEY FINALLY DID SOMETHING??? ALSO SORRY I DIDN'T POST FOR A WHILE I WAS FUCKIN GROUNDED XOXO~