13 ● Will Do! ● 13

↜⩸⩷⩸↝

We had fun the rest of the evening while getting to know each other more. I liked their personalities. They're all so different but yet the same. At 11 PM we decided to call it a day and seperate ourselves. After one shower, I went straight to bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

The next morning I was awakened by my ringing phone. I grumbled and wanted to decline the call but when I saw who was calling, I decided to pick up.

"What do you want at... " I looked at the clock. "... at freaking 10 AM in the morning?"

"Dear sister, you need to get up and explore the city, get to know it. You know, for the competition? And besides, it's not even that early." San's voice answered me.

I groaned and rolled on my back. "But I'm tired and I wanna sleep."

"If you don't get up now, you don't want to know what'll happen." My brother threatened me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "I would like to see that."

And the next thing I know, the door of my room were bursted open, almost falling off the frame, with San and Han standing proudly in my room entrance. I sat up in my bed and stared at them wide-eyed. "What the f*ck!?" I shouted.

San smiled at me and went beside my bed. "Good morning again, Y/N. Ready for your day?"

I glared at him and Han sat on the other side. "C'mon Y/N. You were warned ~ Now get up and get ready for your day. Chop chop!" He grabbed my arms and pulled me up. I groaned while being forced to my feet. They pushed me towards the closet and helped me stand up straight.

"Now pick an outfit and come out of your room. Tatiana will be waiting with us." They made their way out of the room and closed the door with a grin on their faces. I rolled my eyes and streched my body, scratching some parts of my belly. I yawned and reached inside the closet, searching for some clothes that were casual but simple.

I picked a black skirt with white t-shirt and leather jacket, black boots as my footwear. I put my hair in a ponytale and grabbed my phone and my wallet putting them in my black purse.

And behind my barely-standing doors of my room really stood the twins together with my sister Tatiana, each dressed in something different. I yawned one last time and greeted them. "This tournament will mess up my sleeping schedule." I complained.

Han just shrugged. "That's what you get for being picked as one of the competitors." I nodded and motioned to San. "Lead the way."

San grinned and nodded while walking down the corridors of the castle. "I know you didn't ask but yesterday while  you were busy doing your own food, I actually did something useful and talked to Seonghwa hyung making him agree with giving us a tour of his kingdom. Are you proud of me, little sis?"

I rolled my eyes but smiled anyway. "Poor Seonghwa. But San, this was the smartest and maybe the only idea you ever got."

San eyed me suspicuously. "I am offended and proud at the same time."

We continued making our way out of the castle, meeting Yeosang on the way out. He smiled and greeted us. "Hey guys. Where are you going?"

I answered him. "Seonghwa's taking us on a tour around his kingdom. You?"

He grinned. "What a coincidence. Seonghwa offered me a tour too. I guess we're doing the tour together." After his sentence, San laughed and pointed a finger at me. "Ha! See? I wasn't the only one who convinced Seonghwa hyung."