35. Calculated

Simones POV

"Can you hurry your fine African ass up? Dang. I'm trying to eat!" I looked at Darrel and then let my eyes linger over his broad shoulders and face.

The man is fine, okay! I should've seduced him and let him get me pregnant instead of Randall

I should've seduced him and let him get me pregnant instead of Randall.

All those times he was at the house hanging out with my sister I could have just taken my shot and been set for life.

"Simone relax, I'm not even supposed to be doing this at work

"Simone relax, I'm not even supposed to be doing this at work. So just calm down with your demanding ass."

"Would you like to smack this ass..."

"Huh?"

"Oh nothing..."
I flashed an angelic smile and sat back in my chair. "How come me and you never hooked up?" 

He turned his focus from what he was doing and looked at me with his eyebrows knitted together.
"Your brother would dig himself up and kill me if I ever crossed that line with you. And you know this. You just turned 19 and I'm 27."

"Age ain't nothing but a number baby, I'm legal." I shrugged and he shook his head.

"You see where that song got R.Kelly...Besides your like a baby sister to me."

Well sheesh. That hurt.

"But you like my sister and she's younger then you..."

He smiled when I mentioned Cam and then looked away from me.
He's so in love with her it's sickening.
"She's only younger by four years and Ermias didn't really fuck with that either. That's why it never went anywhere."

What a shame.
"Well neither of them are here now, so what do you say? You wanna have some office sex?" I looked at him seductively and he busted out into fits of laughter like something was funny.
"What are you laughing at?!"

"Simone I know your not serious. You love Randolph. You just need to take your pregnant ass home and forgive the kid."

"His name is Randall."
I rolled my eyes and turned my face away from him because my uncle told me the same thing but I'm not ready to forgive him yet.
I wanna make him suffer some more.