4.Into me

Antonio's POV

"I want to know where the fuck she is RIGHT NOW!"

This nigga is crazy and I ain't got time for it today.

"Listen Rick, I don't give out my girls address's and furthermore I don't have Camille's place of resident. She's very elusive. Why don't you just give her sometime to cool off and give one of my other highly recommended escorts a try."

His eyes bulged out of his head and he looked as if I offended him.

"This whole business is a fucking joke! I don't give a damn about your raggedy ass hoes you have working for you. I just want Camille. If you don't have her to me by the end of today I will put the word out to all my colleagues and associates that this shit show your running is no longer a wise place to spend money."

I shook my head and inhaled a deep breath. This girl always gets these men so pressed and I'm the one who has to deal with it.

"Rick let me be quite frank with you. I don't give a fuck what you do. Go tell whoever will listen what you feel like you need to get off your chest because see my business is not like most. It completely runs it self, my girls are desired by men all over the world and that will never change as long as men like you exist."

I thought that would send him out the door but he plopped himself down in one of my chairs looking defeated.

"She won't answer my calls or messages. It's been a week and she still won't talk to me. I spoke to her professor but I can't show up on campus because my wife's friends work there. I even had someone run her number but it's untraceable. I don't even know how she managed that but I need to see her. I need to make it right with her."

I barely heard a word he said because Rose was under my desk sucking the life out of my dick.

Rick barged in on us about to fuck but She hid before he saw anything.

"Well Uh, I will have a chat with her...ooh um mm look at the time I have a meeting I need to prepare for. So if you wouldn't mind." I took a second to gather myself. I felt like I was about to nut.

Thankfully he stood up and walked towards the door to leave. "Alright. Please tell her I'm sorry and that I will fix it."

"I'll be sure to do that. Have a nice day." I told him so he would get the fuck up out my face.

______
Camille's POV

It's been a week since the whole situation at the hotel.

I've been laying low because those men we drugged went missing and it's all over the news.

Everywhere I go I'm reminded of it and I'm concerned because we were one of the last people to see them.

If the cops come asking questions I won't snitch but I also don't wanna get involved in whatever they're caught up in.

The other girls I'm not so sure about. I haven't spoken to any of them but they have been blowing my phone up.

I sent a group message telling them to stay off their phones. Then I had Ant schedule them all a fake client at the same time and location so we could meet and talk.

I felt bad that I haven't reached out to Dom either but I needed to keep my distance from her for her own safety.

Darrel, my child hood friend and hacker. Found me and said that after I left from the mysterious mans warehouse both of my phones were completely cloned and all the information on them downloaded. He said the information was saved to a very secure database.