chapter 2

Uriah. He has been my friend for as long as I can remember. When I was born my mother had twins. Uriah and Beatrice Pedrad. Uriah and I were known as the cutest twins in dauntless because we had every body around our little fingers.

I ran over to my twin and hugged him the tightest I possibly could meanwhile he squeezed me back.

When I stepped back I noticed every body in the train car watching us so decided to put on a show for them so I whipped my hair like the cool kids do in the movies and then all of the boys jaws were on the floor. me and my twinny just laughed and jumped as we were near the rooftop.

"Hey uriah who is that next to you? your girlfriend."

Uriah just laughed and when I turned to face the man who said I was his girlfriend tears brimmed my eyes.

It was my dad.

I ran over to him and jumped on him and held onto him for dear life.

When I stepped away my father whispered so only I could here him "Beatrice..." that was all he could say because tears started to trickle down his face and when he looked behind me his cheeks went as dark as a tomato.

I turned around to see all of the initiates with expressions from concern to confusion written on there faces.

I jut let out a light chuckle and turned back to my dad, "now Max you don't want to ruin your reputation and let people see you cry now do you?" I questioned him, even though it was more of a statement then a question.

He sniffles and everybody pretended like nothing had just happened.

Max did a boring speech about how dauntless believe in standing up for one another. And at that point me and Uriah decide to inter fear and start wrestling on the floor just to annoy him.

So I swept Uris legs from underneath him and on the way down he pulled on my top making me fall down with him and so we started rolling around on the floor until Max screamed at us, "what are you Pansycakes doing?!"

Me and Uriah replied with "we are not Pansycakes you Pansycake" which made the dauntless born initiates fall to the floor laughing with us.

"Who is jumping first" max shouted over everybody trying to get there attention which he failed to do so, so I just laughed and screamed the loudest I could "would you all shut up so we can get into dauntless and eat cake you pansycakes"

This earned a high five from Uriah as I said Pansycake and the fact that I shut everybody up. Hahaha.

Max then wailed, "who is going first?"

Mine and Uriah's hands shot up and everybody around us just looked at us in shock that we wanted to go firs. I shoved Uriah to the ground and ran over to the edge of the rooftop and did an Ariel so I landed on the edge and a back flip off the roof meanwhile saluting to max.

On the way down I heard a lot of gasps from the initiates.

When I reached the net at the bottom I bounced three times before coming to a stop.

There were hands all around me hoping to pull me off and I just grabbed one at random and I was shocked and glad at who I saw.

The one and only Zeke Pedrad...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SORRY EVERYBODY BUT WITH COVID-19 AND HOME LEARNING I HAVE HAD QORK UP TO THE ROOF TO DO SO HOPEFULLY I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET WRITING QUITE A BIT NOW SO FINGERS CROSSED

DAISY,XXX