CAST

IDHIL VARUM ANAITHUM KARPANAIYE

********

SIVAANGI :

A 21 year old innocent yet matured girl. A child by heart. A beautiful singer who participated in super singer. She is an extrovert who doesn't hesitate to show her true emotions. Initially she was criticized for her voice and was called fake. But with days passing, everyone understood her nature and now she is the enga veetu chella pillai. A girl who loves her pseudo brothers even though not brother by blood. Shares every detail with her bestie Sam and Vaisakan. And I call her chellama.

ASHWIN KUMAR :

A 29 year old introvert guy who is struggling for almost 7 years to get through his dreams of becoming a lead in big screen. He acted in several serial, commercials, series but didn't get the expected break. He became quite known face because of his short film ' kadhal ondru kanden '. Even after getting appreciated for his acting, he didn't get the needed break through.

SAM : (Apapo than include pannunen as it's a purely ashaangi fiction)

A 21 year old boy who came as a participant in super singer. Bestest friend of Sivaangi. He was the only person who stayed with her when she was criticized. Their Friendship and their support on each other is something beyond imagination. Friends are the only souls after parents who doesn't want any bad things happening to us. Same was the case with Sam and sivaangi. They wanted only happiness for each other.

PUGAZH :

A pseudo brother of Sivaangi, who loves her the most. They are called as pasamalar for their brother sister affection. A man who struggled hard to reach where he is now. A main support system.

RAKSHAN :

Another pseudo brothers who loves sivaangi. A silent yet strongest supporters.

A special quality of sivaangi is she creates an unbreakable bond with the people around her making them love her to the maximum.

PARENTS AND BROTHER OF SIVAANGI :

A sweet supportive family who is a singer from their ancestral. Binni ma and krishnakumar appa loves her own children and her pseudo kids equally.

After the super singer, sivaangi was offered for a new show " Cook with comali " which was a hit. The show moved on to the successive season " Cook with comali 2 " .

Director Parthiv gave a call to sk to inform about the start of the second season. She agreed as she was waiting for the season two.

She informed her family and her Sam who wished her best wishes. She then called her pseudo brothers to ask them their arrival to the set for the shoot. They fixed the time and waited for it quiet eagerly.

What are the changes going to happen in their life due to this season?

Let's see...

___________________________________________

I LIKE EVERYONE PERSONALLY.. SO DON'T SPREAD HATE ANYWHERE 🙏

EVERYTHING IN THIS BOOK IS IMAGINATION 🙏