Instructions and Recommendations

Hi loves!!

I'm so glad that you decided to give some of these books a try.  I've done my best to keep the layout the same and I've also tried to make sure all the tw are included.  

For all of the fics that I will forever re-read, I have put a 🧶👍 because if you haven't read them, you MUST read them, I'm sure you'll enjoy them.  The yarn emoji?  I have no idea either.

For all the fics that I began reading but didn't finish because I ran into a really uncomfortable scene or I just decided not to finish it, I put 👤🌂 because mind closed?  Not sure if that makes sense to anyone but there ya go.

The emoji idea wasn't mine, I saw it on @esmeralik1D 's recommendation book and liked the idea.  

I hope that if you enjoyed a recommendation, you comment and let me and others know.  And if you've read one of the recommendations and liked it, leave a vote or comment so others know that may be a fic that they would enjoy too.  

I do hope that you all enjoy these fics, I hope they help you find some good reads and if you have any recommendations, leave them here.  👉

I love you all and hope that you are having an amazing day.  If you're not, don't forget that it's not a bad life, it's just a bad day :)

Remember to be kind to yourself and others.  

And don't forget about drinking water and take care of yourself.  

I love you all! <3