Pride {l.s.}

Author:  raindropkiss1 --> https://www.wattpad.com/user/raindropkiss1

Description:  Louis Tomlinson has tried so hard to not be who he really is. He has worked for years to not be a person that people don't accept. The walls he built are slowly torn down by a tall boy with green eyes. Add Louis, Harry Styles, a pride parade, and a kiss together, and there's a story full of love and someone learning that it's okay to love boys because love is love, right?

(Louis is a painter who hides his sexuality. Harry is a wedding photographer who embraces his gay pride. Liam and Zayn most certainly have a thing going on, and Niall is content just trying to open a restaurant.)

Cover by @stiles24stilinskiXD

All Rights Reserved

Opinion:  This book was one which took me longer than I thought to read.  I took a bit of a break in between my last fan fic and this one, simply because I didn't have time to read anything.  I really enjoyed this book.  It is super well written and all the little hidden references are so well put in.  Real life events are included and I feel that it brings a sense of reality to the book, even though it is written about real people.  Overall, super cute and relatable.  

Warnings/Triggers:  Internalized homophobia, self harm, depression, anxiety, conversion therapy, rape, LGBTQ+ hate crimes.