My Policeman

So, this isn't a fanfic on either wattpad or ao3 but it is a book which is being adapted into a movie which Harry is going to be in.  I've read the book and I just wanted to cover it here because the filming has started and we got pictures and to say that I'm excited is an understatement.  

Author:  Bethan Roberts

Description:  According to the book synopsis, the story focuses on a heartbreaking love triangle in 1950s Brighton, England: A woman named Marion falls in love with a man named Tom. Years later, Tom strikes up a romance with a man named Patrick after they meet at a museum.  (Taken from harpersbazaar.com)

Opinion:  I took this book on vacation with me because I had just gotten it in the mail and I read it within a few days.  I couldn't put it down, it was absolutely amazing.  It's very sweet and I've always been interested in the lives of people who were gay or queer before it was "ok."  (Still a long way to go).  Something about me is fascinated by the lives of gay men, I don't know what it is or why but that's how it is.  The plot jumps from the 1990s back to the 50s which can be a bit confusing but other than that, it was really good.

Warnings/Triggers:  Sex, homophobia.