Chapter 2- Sleepover

The dirty blonde heard someone walk in and look up to see who it was. It was the boy he caught staring at him. "I-I'm sorry, I'll go" The crying boy managed to say. "No no it's fine, what's wrong" Jakob asked as he sat down next to the boy. "It's stupid" The boy said with a little chuckle. "It's just I walked in on my girlfriend making out with another dude." He continued. "That's not stupid, besides do you really wanna be with her if she clearly doesn't wanna be with you." Jakob told the boy.

     The dirty blonde agreed and asked if they wanted to exchange phone numbers. Jakob agreed as the other boy put his number into Jakob's phone. He put his name as Cruz so Jakob obviously figured that was his name.

     It's now 10pm and Keira already left without Jakob. He was searching for Keira and couldn't find her so he checked her location. She was home already. He started to panic since he couldn't walk because he lived to far and it was much to late. Cruz was walking and noticed Jakobs panic. "Need a ride?" Cruz asked as he could read his mind. Jakob said yes and thanked him repeatedly.

     They got into Cruz's car and he started driving. "It's kinda late and I have no idea where you live so do you just wanna spend the night at my house?" Cruz said out of no where. "Oh Um sure" Jakob said since he couldn't say no. A little more than half way through the car ride cruz layer his hand on Jakobs thigh. Jakob flinched a little at the touch. Cruz inched his hand closer to Jakobs dick. Jakob let out a little whimper kinda hoping he would go further. He stopped there since they made it to Cruz's house.

     They went inside and Cruz's mom and step dad were on vacation so they had the house to themselves. Cruz went over to the fridge and grabbed some sort of alcohol. He poured it into 2 cups and handed one to Jakob. He didn't wanna seem like a pussy so he took it. He's never had alcohol before so he was kinda nervous.

      They each finished they're cups and wanted more so they sat in the floor talking about something random drinking out of the bottle. An hour pasted and they were both wasted. They were giggling about some frog math video when they got bored. They both made eye contact and were silent. Cruz put his hand back on the same spot on Jakobs thigh from before. Jakobs let out a small gasp-moan type thing. That encouraged Cruz to go almost directly on his dick. He squeezed it slightly and Jakob let out another breathy moan.

      Cruz then began to palm Jakob through his pants. Jakob was moaning ever now and then. But that wasn't enough for Cruz so he squeezed harder. Jakob started moaning louder. Cruz then stopped suddenly. Jakob whimpered from the loss of touch. Cruz then got on top of Jakob pinning him to the floor. 

     He connected there lips and made his way to Jakobs neck. He then sat up and was basically straddling the smaller boy. He started pulling on Jakobs shirt so Jakob quickly took it off. Cruz's shirt was already off from earlier. He then started sucking down Jakobs chest. As he was getting close to his dick he realized he had never given someone a blowjob before. That would be expected since he's "straight". So then Cruz tugged at Jakobs pants.

        KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

603 words (bestie your reading a fanfic about  Cruz and Jakob please consider therapy 😍)