Welcome To Beacon

The boys was sitting on a bench in the airship that was carrying them to Beacon.

Scarlet: (checking his weapons) What's the name of this school again?

Raptor: Beacon Academy

Scarlet: Beacon? What is that Irish?

Raptor: (chuckles)

Mark: (Face palms)

Two of the boys think it was going to be great, while the other two are going to hate.

Ash: (cleaning his sword) This "Beacon Academy" seems like a waste of my skills.

Scarlet: At least we'll be around other hunters and huntress

Raptor: That and it's the only way we can avoid Schnee and Ironwood

In front of them, a screen was playing the local Vale News.

Broadcaster: The robbery was led by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. In other news, there still no signs of these four dangerous criminals, they are wanted grand theft, vigilantism, vandalism, burglary, and criminal trespassing. If have any information of these criminals whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department.

Scarlet: Sheesh, it's already harsh enough to Ironwood and Schnee on our backs. They say we've committed a lot of crime, except assault or murder. When secretly, we kick the crap out of bad people.

Ash: And we're not going to either, we are not criminals, we are only going to Beacon to stay hidden. If we have to do things their way, so be it.

Raptor: Chill out, Ash, Ace-ops haven't caught us yet and they never will.

The news feed was suddenly cut off as a hologram of a blonde woman appears and replaces it

Glynda: Hello, and welcome to Beacon! My name is Glynda Goodwitch. You are among a privileged few who received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious academy. Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future Huntsmen and Huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world.

Scarlet: I think I prefer the word "hunter".

Ash: Hmph

Mark: What have we gotten ourselves into amigos?

2 minutes later

The boys were walking through the courtyard, a massive explosion causes them to jump. Scarlet pulls his dual flintlock pistols out and aiming in the direction. But thankfully, it wasn't Ace-Ops or the police, just two girls caught in a Dust explosion. Scarlet puts his weapons away and he and Mark made their way over to the wreckage. As they got closer and closer, he saw a girl with white hair yelling at a girl with red hair.

Weiss: Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!

Ruby: I'm really, really sorry!

Weiss: Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?!

Ruby: Well, I..I

Mark: (steps in) Hey, hey, hey, easy now, let's not get all bent out of shape, please? Here, let me get these for you. Let's just calm down, yeah?

Weiss: And just who are you, her babysitter?

Ruby: Hey, I'm not a baby!

Weiss: Well, you could've fooled me!

Ruby: Look, I said I was sorry princess!