The woman in the white gown

Finally, to all who have patiently waited for this chapter to come, here's your fill.

(If you haven't already noticed, this is pretty much all the events that happen in the Maiden demo, just described in 'clearer detail'. Though some things have been changed.

(Y/N's POV)

Climbing the final steps of the ladder, I found myself in a spacious (dressingroom?) of some sorts.

The door that led out was wide open and in fear of being heard, I tried to get out as quietly as possible.

Leaving the room I was met with a series of long hallways, the lighting being even brighter than before. Walking through them, I occasionally looked around so that I wouldn't be noticed.

When I finally came across another door, It was open just a crack enough for me to see a glimpse of someone wearing a freakishly long white dress quickly walking away.

My curiosity getting the better of me, I hurried to see if I could still catch up to the figure, only hearing faint clicks of high heels in the distance as I tried to do so.

Not seeing anyone else roaming around, I finally found the courage to explore just a bit. I was hoping to find a way out, half of the doors being locked wasn't helping at all. I decided to go down the large wooden stairs and then to what I assumed was the lobby.

I tried all the doors, the only unlocked one being a huge door in the back of the lobby. It lead to a room with a long dining table with wine bottles and dirty dishes scattered all over. The scent of wine and blood being strong yet again.

When I looked through the window I noticed that there was a brewing storm outside and that I was looking at the same courtyard that I had come from earlier.

In one of the wine glasses, I found an odd looking ring with a loose eye-like jewelry. I think I may or may not know where this goes.

I recalled seeing a door that had a face with an empty socket on the other eye. This had to be the key to it.

When I got in front of the door I removed the eye from the ring and it unlocked the door with ease.

Hoping this would be my way out, I searched all the cupboards and cabinets, finally finding a key that I assumed would fit the courtyard's door.

Without another thought I hurried down the stairs, not even caring about the risk of being seen.

Making my way into the courtyard door yet again, I pulled the key from my pocket. With a long sigh I finally got the door open but immediately got taken off guard by the sight of an unnaturally large and tall figure of a woman.

It didn't take long for me to realize that it was the same dress that I had seen earlier. I was in such a haze that I hadn't realized how much I was staring, but it looked like the tall woman didn't mind that much.

Without even getting to say a word, the woman spoke up first,

"Ah, I see you escaped that filthy little cage of yours?'' She said with a smirk growing on her face.

"I must say.. I apologize for my daughters treating you so roughly but I only think that's fair for you trespassing my castle." She teasingly cooed.

I was still in a terror that not even a single word could escape my mouth. She noticed it and took that to her advantage.

"I see you're still not able to speak up, unfortunately that's not going to work if you want to live for another day. What say you if we work out a little deal?"

"Since you wanted to come in here so bad, why don't you work for me and I'll spare you for now?", She continued.

I just slowly nodded, knowing I had already lost the game, her expression changing smug.

"Excellent, I expect you to start first thing tomorrow morning. Mess up once and you won't like what'll be in store after that."

'Why must everything she says feel like a threat?', I thought to myself. No matter, If I still wished to see the light of day or ever wake up, I had to take action.

"I understand, I'm ready.", I finally spoke after the long silence.

"One thing to add, you may refer to me as your lady or mistress. Other than that, you're dismissed."

"Yes, my lady.", I said almost on command, even being surprised by that. This woman was quite the threatening one, yet an interesting one.

//
829 words,, woooo-

Y'all finally got the long awaited Lady Dimitrescu content. I ain't that good at writing her yet but i swear I'll make her less intimidating in the next chapters.

Anyway i'm kinda proud of this one.