Chapter 13: "Start of Something New"

CHAPTER 13: “START OF SOMETHING NEW”

“1 WEEK AFTER”

January 05, 2008- 8:00 am- CLASSROOM

                Pagkatapos ng Christmas at New Year isang panibagong simula para sa lahat ng mga estudyante ng North Stand High School. Nang umagang yun normal lang araw ng mga estudyante ng class “Clarkson” pagkatapos ng lahat ng mga activities na kanilang ginawa last year back to normal na ang lahat. Pero mukhang sa simula ng bagong taon ay mukhang mixed emotions ang ating mga students! It’s because! 2 weeks nalang “Graduation Day” na nila! Siyempre malungkot dahil maggu-Goodbye na sila sa kanilang Sophomore life and masaya kasi it’s the start of something new to all of them right after the graduation.

“KRINGGG…….”

Mrs. Hurkman: Good Morning class….! How’s the New Year?!

All students: Good Morning ma’am….!

Taylor: Ma’am!

Mrs. Hurkman: Yes taylor?! You raised your hand!

Taylor: The new year is so beautiful and colourful! And it is the Start of Something New to all of us!

Mrs. Hurkman: Very good taylor! Ok! The days are so fast! Today is January! And you know what I mean to say!

All students: Graduation Day….! [Sad faces]

Mrs. Hurkman: Ow….! Why all of you are sad?!

All students: Hay…….. [Exhaled]

Mrs. Hurkman: Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Class! It’s only 2 weeks from now and it’s only 14 days to count before your Graduation Day! So there’s no place to be sad! The only thing you need to do is to be happy….!

All students: Hay……… [Exhaled]

Mrs. Hurkman: Class….?? Don’t be sad….. Cheer up! Come on!

Sharpay: But Mrs. Hurkman, parting is hardest moment to every students! Sa amin! As a students!

Mrs. Hurkman: I know my dear students, I know! But after Graduation is the start of something new to all of you! Don’t see the negative side! Besides look forward to the new beginnings and new oppurtunities that awaits you in the next chapter of your lives!

Nagtinginan ang mga estudyante, mukhang sumang-ayon sila sa sinabi ni Mrs. Hurkman.

All students: Ok….. [Exhaled]

Mrs. Hurkman: Cheer up come on! I want to see your happy faces….!

All students: Ok! [Smiled]

Mrs. Hurkman: Perfect!!! Hahaha….. Ok! Para naman lalo pa kayong mag- Smile! I have an important announcement today….!

All students: Ha? Ano kaya yun??

Mrs. Hurkman: Although it’s been a 2 weeks from now before your incoming Graduation Day, all the school officials, faculty members, instructors, the Principal and me as the Head Teacher. We are planning to have a “Graduation Prom”!

All students: Wow…….!

Mrs. Hurkman: Although it’s a Yearly tradition here in North Stand High but we want to improve the Graduation Prom this year, because the past Graduation Prom are so simple but it’s enjoyable and perfect! This year we want to make the “Graduation Prom” to be Elegant and Glamorous!

Sharpay: Elegant! Glamorous! Tssss……

Mrs. Hurkman: As well we plan also for the incoming “Graduation Day”, so, because of this, we need a suggestions on what kind of theme that we use for the incoming Graduation Prom and Graduation Day. Any suggestion class??