RIM OF THE WORLD 07

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ~~ •°*"˜.•°*"˜

                         ⬜️⬜️ℍ𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕠𝕗𝕥 - 𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣⬛️⬛️

TW: Death! Blood! Gore! Explosions! Cussing!

Recap:

 I went in last, everyone took their seats, as I made my way towards my new friends I noticed a very familiar brown hair in my sight.

"Will....Willow?" 

End of recap

I stared in shock as my three siblings stood in front me me, un touched. "Sissy?" Eliza said as a huge smile from ear to ear formed on her face. My new friends looked at me weirdly. I stood there as they ran up to me, grasping me into a bear hug. "Oh my god." I said laughing out of shock.

"I can't believe you guys are ok." I said looking at them all. "How- How did you guys get here?" I asked. "The neighbors said to run, so we ran outside and then these people found us." Eliza answered. "I couldn't stop crying." Theo said from my left side. I hugged them all again, crying.

I let my go of my grasp as we started to get into a seat together. Theo on the window side of my seat, then Eliza next to me, then Willow in the seat next to me on my left. 

"Never leave again." Willow said from her seat as she grabs my hand, I held it back. It was warm, small. I saw the glances from Zhen and them, I just ignored them, enjoyed the moment while it lasted. It didn't last long.

I heard a crash, I saw an army truck go flying from a blast. Suddenly a blast hit us, towards the front of the bus. I all happened in slow motion as my grip on Willows hand quickly got weaker and weaker. 

My eyes fluttered open as I was in the flamed bus. I was out for 1 minute tops. "THEO!" I screamed hoping to get an answer. "ELIZA! WILLOW!" I yelled again as tears started to fall, just from the thought of seeing the lifeless bodies of my sibling, the ones I treasure most. I got up with a huff. The cut on my leg reopened, along with bruises and cuts covering my body as well. 

I limped around the flipped bus, stopping dead in my tracks when finding 2 of my 3 siblings. Eliza, lifeless as she laid there with a glass shard stuck in her neck, blooding oozing out. Next to her was Theo. Dead, eyes wide open from shock. I broke down there, not noticing Gabriel and Dariush behind me. 

"NO! PLEASE!" I screamed as I fell to my knees, crawling over to them, taking their corps into my arms. "Please...You can't be dead, please..." I whispered to them, rocking them back and forth as if they were just asleep. "Teddy..." Gabriel's voice echoed through my head. "No..." I said still rocking. "Where's Willow." I said standing up in distress. I started to walk as fast as I could with my limp to search for Willow.

"No, Teddy." Dariush said grabbing my arm to stop me. I slapped his arm away. "I have to find her, she's probably scared and frightened." I said walking faster. Gabriel chipped in and grabbed my arm as well, I tried to slap him away but Dariush grabbed my other arm. "NO!" I said fighting back, kicking, slapping, punching. "Teddy, calm down." Gabriel siad. "I CAN'T BE CALM WHEN YOU TWO IDIOTS WON'T LET ME FIND MY SISTER!" I yelled back as they fought back against me, taking me out of the bus. "STOP IT!" I yelled trying to run out of their grip, it worked but they grabbed me back instantly.

They basically sandwich me, me facing the bus, them on either side of me. "STOP IT, PLEASE GUYS!" I tried to beg them,  it didn't work. "You- You don't under- understand..." I said finally breaking down. "Please..." I said as my voice broke. "She's in there!" I told them. 

I looked over to the bus as Zhen and Alex came over to us with the key. "SISSY!" We heard from the direction of the bus. "W-WILLOW!" I yelled back, praying for an answer. I looked over to the bus, seeing just her silhouette from my tear filled eyes. I finally saw her standing there, blood on her clothes and her favorite blue pants were ripped at the knee's. 

"I'M COMING!" I yelled as I ran towards her. My heart beating fast as I was getting closer and closer, until I got pushed back from a blast, but not an alien blast. This was an explosion blast, explosion from the bus behind Willow. 

My vision was swirling as I tried to looked for Willow, seeing her body parts unattached as I passed out. My mind and head was blank. I couldn't move or see, but I could hear and feel. I felt arms pick me up, bridal style. "It's- It's gonna be okay." They voice as Gabriel said, he was holding me. The time went by weird, quick. As I was out I heard every conversation, but couldn't react or intervene. I heard the conversation about Gabriel being in juvie, Dariush taking shots off of ass cheeks. And I felt ALL of the running. 

As far as I know, we're currently heading towards Gabriel's house. As we walked through his front yard I could smell freshly cleaned clothes, it smelt good. Remined me of my life before chaos, doing the laundry. I also noticed function in my hand, Gabriel didn't notice.

I felt the atmosphere change as we entered the house, Gabriel set me down on what seems to be a couch. I now had slight function in both legs and arms. Soon enough, my eyes fluttered open as I could slowly get up, losing my balance but quickly regaining it. I looked around to see Zhen just walking in. "Teddy!" She said as she ran over to me and hugged me as tight as she could, to be honest it didn't cause any pain due to the adrenaline going though me right now.

"Oh my god, I forgot about your leg, just give me a minute." She said as she left and came back with bandages. I'm guessing they were in the house. She wrapped my leg tightly. Soon enough everyone got to the same room and sat in a circle.

"I'm sorry for- you know, hitting you." Dariush said to Gabriel. "It's cool." He said back. Darisuh then went on about not having friends, then Gabriel said about how he ended up in juvie. I slipped out of a daze to just hear key sentences to know most of the story. He's not good with numbers, Gave wrong change to a customer, Got accused of something he didn't do, has anger issues. That pretty much sums it up.

But when I wasn't paying attention all my thought was on my now all dead family. Every single one of them are dead. My mother, father, sisters, brothers and most likely our neighbors, the ones who went me to this camp.

"Teddy?"

I don't know if I should love or hate them for sending me here, obviously they didn't know this was gonna happen, but if they didn't send me here I would have been with my siblings. But then, I would have never met my new friends.

"Theodora!" I heard Zhen whisper yell. I looked at her as I jumped at the sound of my full name, haven't heard that in a while. "Theodora?" Gabriel asked looking to Zhen then me. "Yeah, my names not Teddy, that's just a nickname. My real names Theodora, sorry." I said, looking back at Zhen, wondering why she called my name. I raised an eyebrow at here.

"We're all kind of spilling our guts over here." She said to me. "Ok....That's cool." I said looking back at her. She sighed and just decided to say what she was thinking. "Who were the kids on the bus?" She said bluntly.

"My sisters and brother." I said back, they looked at me surprised. I didn't really understand why though, she said 'Sissy' as I entered the bus, wasn't that enough of a hint? "Ok...But here's your parents?" Alex asked, curious. "I couldn't care less." I said back. They all looked at me concerned and confused. I sighed knowing I'm gonna have to 'spill my guts' to them now. 

"Well, father wanted a boy so he left the picture pretty early, and mother couldn't take it. So, she went flat out drunk one night, got pregnant with a baby boy...After having 3 other girls including me. After birth she just left us, right from the hospital. She's been out of the picture for about 7-8 years. So now we all go to our neighbors for parental figures, we call th- used to call them uncle and aunt." I said making my life story brief. 

"So you, took care of 3 children?" Alex said as they all looked at me pitiful. "She left the hospital before naming him." I said as they all looked at me again. "You named him?" Gabriel asked. "Yep, Theo and Theodora." I said. "The perfect team." I finished off. I paused for a moment, zoned out. I came back to reality with a swiftly loud inhale.

"But now they're all dead."

1555 Words!