santa 02

Jisoo pushed her puny dog away but it didn't budge, her eyes were still closed as her pet gummy kept licking her face causing her to groan and woke up from her deep slumber.

"Pewee, I'm awake. Stop it." She said in a husky morning voice, hands rubbing her eyes gently as she slowly sat up on her comfy bed. On the other hand her dog went down from the bed and she heard it's little footsteps running away towards the door. Her brows furrowed as her vision adjusted slowly in the blinding sun ray lights. Once she was out from her dazed state, she realized that it was morning already, and the sun is out shining brightly on the sky, and at that moment she knew she's fucked.

Heart beating anxiously she reached out to grab her phone. 7:30 am

"Motherfuck." She cussed lightly and quickly stood from her bed, unlocking her phone and a 7 missed calls written on the screen and a bunch of messages.

She opened her call history, it was 5 missed calls from Jeongyeon and 2 from her boss.

She swallowed hard once she saw the missed calls from her boss, she then opened her messages after while walking outside her room, fumbling over in her cabinet and took a jar full of dog food and picked up her pet's bowl.

On her messages was a shit ton of pm from Jeongyeon but the one that caught her attention was the message from her boss. She didn't even bothered opening it but she knew what was written already.

Where are you?

From that her breath hitched and she placed her phone on the sink, scooping up a spoonful of dogfood, placing it in her pets bowl and fed her before running upstairs. She quickly brushed her teeth, took a quick shower and got dressed.

Above all things that her boss hated was being late, and above all days that she can be late she chose the day where they have a team building, fuck it. Maybe she's been left out by their group. Oh god, her boss will get so mad and she knew it very well. They have a 2 day company team building at xxx island, the sad thing is she might be left off by the plane because her flight sched was 6:00 am and she's 1 hr and 30 mins late.

After getting dressed she called her cousin, placing her phone in her ear and securing it with her shoulder as she zipped her sling duffel bag and, placed the handle on her right shoulder.

After a few moments of ringing her cousin picked it up.

"I was waiting for you for an hour why haven't you dropped off gummy?" The sultry female voice behind the phone spoke, it was her closest cousin Jennie, she was an hour drive away from the city Jisoo lives in and she's planning to drop her pet off to her crib to take care of her, but the thing is she's late. Her fucking dumbass forgot to turn her alarm on because she simply dozed off to sleep lastnight earlier than she expected.

"I'm late. I overslept, can you just pick her up? I'll leave the lock behind my flower pot okay?. I'll make it up to you I promise." She said as she hurriedly went towards her front door, closing if and hurriedly ran towards the main street, ignoring her pet that was scratching on the window pane as she saw her running away from her home. She forgot to pet her before leaving.

After the short phone call with her cousin she sent her boss a text message and fished her phone unto her pocket. Her left feet was tapping on the cold cement as she waited for a cab to pass by on her, on the other hand. Jisoo noticed a tall man wearing a an all black clothing, black pants, black hoodie and a black face mask that covered his face. He was standing there on the other side of the street, directly looking at her, or so she assumed. She felt uneasy but she tried to reason it out that the man may just be waiting for a ride and she's just assuming things and looked away.