Pt.2

She got up and put her bathing suit back on. She walked inside and put all the towels that probably had his children on them and threw them in the wash before the kids got home.

"Mommy! Daddy came to the school today!" Zola ran in after being dropped off at the bus with her brother. Meredith smiled and bent down to give her kids a hug, seeing the driveway gate close as she finished hugging them. Being the wife of a mafia leader required their house to be under full security.

Gates, locks, cameras... that probably witnessed their hot pool sex earlier. She smiled again and then stood up to start making dinner.

"Oh yea? Why was daddy there?" She asked confused.

"Well he came in with a bunch of guys and they sent the high school side home early because there was a dangerous man there" Zola chewed on a granola bar as she started walking to the play room with Bailey. Meredith froze and dropped the knife on the floor, just barley missing her foot.

Was the man that wanted to kill Derek at the school? She was at least thankful that her babies where home and safe, now all she needed to worry about was her husband.

She picked up her phone and dialled her husbands number. It rang about 2 times before he answered it.

"Hey baby I'm at work, can I call later?"
"You can when I know what the hell your doing!"

There where gunshots in the back round. She jumped out of her skin and held her hand to her beating chest.

"Derek! Derek are you ok?!"
"Always baby"
"Where are you?"
"Hey baby I need you to write a check for 75,000$ I'm going to need to pay this school for repairs"
"Derek are you alright?"
"Oh yea I'm perfect. When I get home we're celebrating baby!"

There was another noise in the background except this noise was cheering.

"Yes! Got him!" Derek laughed and dropped his gun. Meredith sighed in relief and sat down to catch her breath.

"Get ready baby, we aren't sleeping tonight" he whispered into the phone. She smiled and rolled her eyes before hanging up.

///15 minutes later///
Meredith was making Italian pasta when she heard his car come down the drive way. She walked out to the back deck and set the patio table up for dinner as the kids swam in the pool.

She turned around and felt a pair of hands on her shoulders, knowing it was Derek.

"What's the damage this time?" She examined his body head to toe, before lifting up his black button up and seeing a long gash across his abdomen.

"Your lucky your wife is a surgeon mr." she got out the first aid kit and cleaned the wound with alcohol and got out a cream to numb it before he stopped her. "No. Just stitch it" he smiled and leaned back into the chair. She nodded her head and smiled as she got a suture kit out and started stitching him up. He didn't even wince.

"Mommy what's wrong with daddy?" Bailey asked as he watched his mother fix his father.

"Hey big guy! Oh this?... that's just a tiny scrape" Derek smiled and picked him up when Meredith was finished. She walked to the kitchen and washed her hands before bringing the rest of the food out to the
table.

"Zozo dinner sweetie" she jumped out of the pool and sat beside her brother as Derek and Meredith sat beside each other. Meredith got the kids their plates and they ran to the play house to eat.

"I can't believe you left me after sex" she smiled and hit his bicep with her hand. "Well I'm here all night... maybe" he smirked.

Meredith smiled and ate a steamed carrot and watched the kids play in the grass before feeling Dereks hand on her thigh.