A Knock at the door.

CW- cussing

a rainy friday night had george laying in his bed, staring at the ceiling, tuning in with the radio that had played with static.

a criminal with the first name of clay had escaped jail. please keep an eye out for a 6,3 man, with dirty blonde hair and green eyes.
the radio spoke. george sunk into his bed, hearing the person's words on the radio go from on ear through the other. he focused on the rain falling onto his window, revealing the dark sky with water droplets shooting from the sky.

george had heard noises from outside. he looked out the window to see nothing in sight.
he shrugged and sat back down, with boredom seeping throughout his face.

it was 7:20pm, and he was dying to do something. a knock had came from his front door, startling him.

george got up quickly and walked to the door that had been knocked on.

"hello?" george said, as he opened the door.

behind the door revealed a slightly recognizable taller man which had seemed to have dirty blonde hair, george couldn't tell in the dark dark light in the rainy sky.

"hey, you need to hurry please come with me." the man said.

george had gotten scared to death, assuming he will be kidnapped. shocked, he slammed the door leaving the tall man alone. his heart racing and his eyes wide open, he decided to lock all windows and entrances in his house. he heard another knock from the front door.

fuck it.

he opened the door to see the man, looking at him desperately.

"what do you want?" george asked.

"please come with me, i won't do anything." the man said.

he rolled his eyes, sighing.

"whatever, i'll come. i have nothing to lose anyways."

the man and george walked beside each other, with the loud rain covering the awkward silence.

"so... what have you been doing before i came?" the blonde asked.

"um, laying in my bed listening to the radio.."

the blonde nodded. "look we have to be careful, i can't get caught."

shocked, george turned to the taller man. "are you... clay..?" he asked

wincing, dream nodded awkwardly. "so you know huh."

"um how can i trust a criminal?!" george asked, being a little too loud, maybe for a household to hear.

"can you shut the fuck up? i said we have to be careful."

george rolled his eyes. feeling nervous being so close to a man who had escaped jail.

soon, they had made it to a bridge layering over a river.  clay motioned his hand signaling george to come to him. they both sat under the bridge, close together keeping themselves dry from the rain. george shivered.

"it's so cold.." he said.

"cry about it, now we have to talk." clay said.

george scoffed. "about what?"

"i'm sure i don't have much time..but..." clay sighed. he leaned a tiny bit closer to george.
it had been plain silence for a couple seconds.
"well?" george asked.
clay sighed. "i need you to remember me before i leave."

"w..why?"
"please...?" clay asked.

george had given in, and leaned back against the damp grass under the bridge, sighing. he didn't trust this man.

a light had flashed behind the two. george jumped as clay had been quickly held by his shoulders from a police officer.

"STAND UP." the officer yelled.

clay slowly stood up, sighing, seeming like he had dealt with this many times.

another officer grabbed george, turning him around.

"are you hurt?!" the officer asked.

"what?? no!!" george said, eyes widened.

"who are you and why are you here?!" the officer yelled.

"i...i.. he brought m.. me here.." george stuttered.

george watched as the officers had suddenly ran to clay, pushing him into the car. george was assuming he did something to distract the officers.

george's heart ran fast watching clay get locked into the police car, and drove away.

how did they just leave me here?

george walked back to his house, memorizing the way he had came from. he had met someone that felt strangely different in his heart... just for him to be taken away.

he was gone.

A/N
sorry this is a short chapter, it is just the intro overall :)
if u like my content make sure to check out my other stories as well :)