Chapter 3: There house is now my Home

While we were riding to there home it was weird. Mr.Perez would whisper something to Mrs.Perez and she would whisper something back and then they would both look back at me. I didn't mind though because I was to into the scenery. It was beautiful. All the trees and purple flowers and the pink petals on the trees. I hadn't seen the light of day in 7 months. And i never realized how beautiful the outdoors could be. My beautiful sight seeing was cut short when i noticed Mr.Perez parking the car into this big drive way that already had 2 cars there. He told me to get out of the car and to keep quiet until we were inside.  I did as told and followed him inside. Once we stepped into the house my jaw instantly dropped. This house was the most amazing house I ever saw. It had a marble staircase with a gold railing. You could see the second floor balcony from the front entrance. I stopped when I noticed Mrs Perez giggling and I stopped staring and look at the floor in embarrassment. "It's OK" Mrs.Perez said. "You may speak now we are in the house, go sit in the living room and I will come and explain everything " . I nodded and did what I was told.  I was a little scared but i hid it well or already I thought I did. Mrs.Perez came in and shortly after her followed Mr.Perez. they both sat in front of me with big smiles on their faces.  The smiles kind of confused me until they both pulled me into a hug. They started calling me there "hermana " and started telling me that I was now safe.  Mr.Perez began to speak.

Mr.perez : its ok maddie you will be safe here. See me and my wife are agents and we were on a mission to find out who your auctioners were. But im order to stay undercover we needed to fit in so we were looking to buy a girl. But we picked you because we saw your sister being ripped out of your hands. And then me and my wife agreed that we would pick gou because we felt sorry for you the most.

I nodded notifying them i understand.

Mrs.perez : we have a son. His name is jacob and he is our only child. He has a bit of an attitude but I think we can work past that. Your room is upstairs the first door to you left. You will know it's yours because it's blue and pink. Sorry we didn't know what colors you would like.

Thank you I said as I went upstairs to find my room. I walked into a pink and blue heaven. I walked in and it was huge I had a night stand,  a desk,  a sofa, a TV, A BED! I was too happy.  I also noticed that there were things on the bed. I went to look at therm and I instantly sceamed .. it was a gold Iphone5s and a laptop. I wanted to cry most but I kept my composure. I put the phone on the charger and began to look in the closet. It had everything in my size and my size it a little hard to find but the shoes and clothes were beautiful.  I was done seeing my room so I decided to tour the upstairs. There was 7 rooms total and 2 were bed rooms. Me and Mr..and Mrs. Perez's son Jacob. Our rooms were right next to each other. Then the other 5 rooms were dance studios, arcades,chill rooms, a bathroom, and one that says do not  enter so I didn't go into that  one. I decided to take a shower since I had new clothes to put on. So I gathered my belongings and went towards the bathroom with my towel rapped around me. As I was walking into the bathroom a I bumped into something strong and tall. It was him.

*******
Hey guys so I'm sorry I didn't update In a while but poly aunt no joke. Dfl so like share and vote and please put the word out there that I'm looking for a co-writer so hit me up on kik @nae4_love or on of @born.sinner...  thanks