Internship

Tay's POV

"CHERRS!!"

We all shouted as we chugged our beer.

When I came out in the bathroom all our friends are already here seating on the floor and beer on their hands.

How long I stayed inside?

Gun who's beside Off called me when he saw me. He handed me one beer. I get it and set beside him. I chugged the beer continuously and emptied it just a second like I am just drinking a water. My friends look at me weirdly and questioningly after I put the emptied bottle.

"Easy dude we still have a lot of beer in the fridge."

Off said and they all laugh. I just ignored them and open another bottle. They shrugged their head and start drinking their own beer.

"Off when will you get married?"

Krist who's I don't notice that also here ask. I thought this party held for Singto, then why he's soon to be husband here too?

"We don't know yet but where already planning to get married. Right baby?"

"Oum, and beside I just graduated last year. I want to find a stable job first to help papii."

Gun said and he hug Off.

Sing and Gunsmile whistled teasing the lovers. Off throw the cup of beer to them and we all just laughed when he hit Gunsmile on the head.

After I take over the company from dad I rarely sees them and I must admit that I miss them. I miss being with them. Their craziness always making me forget my problem but today it's different. Yes I'm happy that I'm here to celebrate for Singto but what Sing told me earlier still lingered in my mind. I'm enjoying it but my mind and soul are somewhere. Finding an answer why he didn't kept his promises and left me hanging and still waiting for him to come back to me. I look desperate now but heck! I want him, I just want him.

"Tay hey bud are you listening?"

Arm who shooked me asked.

"I'm sorry what is it?

I emptied my bottle again and open another.

"Your spacing out bud, what were you thinking? Are you missing someone? Girlfriend?"

"Tsk I just remembered that I have to meet our intern tommorow."

I lied but it true that I have to orient them tommorow and one of them is the one who broke my heart unknowingly just now.

"Uhu! Forget about work just for today will you? We're here to celebrate for our friend Singto because soon he became a UNDERstanding husband."

Arm said. Singto who's seating beside Krist reached for Arm to smack him.

  ..........Meanwhile..........

Third person POV

"Namtan one more ice cream na na na~"

New said while looking at a girl he's soon to be wife cutely. He knows Namtan can't say no when he's acting cute but he's shoulder fell down when the girl say no.

"Please Namtan na na na~ one more ice please."

Namtan heaved a sigh. He's so done with this man. He stood up and give New another bowl of ice cream.

"I'm telling you Newwiee when you get sick because of eating too much sweet don't you dare blame me."

The girl said and give the bowl full of ice cream to Newwiee who's grinning at him.