《• Prologue•》

“They are still there. They still fall in love with mortals. They still give birth to special children with immortal blood in their veins.” 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

DO YOU BELIEVE in Gods? If not, then please leave.

Yours truly has graced you all with her presence once again. But currently, I'm a Daughter of Zeus, not a witch. To explain a tale, you must start from where it has came into existence. The starting point of this tale was on a rainy afternoon at Camp Half-Blood.

Chiron frowned at the dusty objects on the attic of The Big House. These things did need cleaning, Mr. D had been right about that. The room was quiet and the rain was pouring heavily outside. Chiron trotted over to the door, ready to leave, until he saw the green smoke spilling from the Oracle's mouth.

Without thinking, Chiron dashed around and, somehow, found a small pencil and an equally small piece of paper. He held his breath as the Oracle opened its mouth and the voice of Delphi started its prophercy.

"Once the day is shortest, a broken promise shall bring forth an age of bliss and a vicious war. A daughter of wisdom and the son of sky will save us all."

"That was no normal prophecy," said Chiron with a frown. "Never has Delphi spoken a prophecy which does not rhyme."

But now, he had a prophecy to think about. The shortest day might be the twenty-second of December...and a daughter of wisdom would be a daughter of Athena. The son of sky would be a son of Zeus. Vicious war...

"Chiron."

The said centaur turned to face a tanned, handsome young man: The God Apollo, the Lord of Delphi.

"Apollo, old friend," Chiron greeted with a smile and a nod of his head.

"I suppose this is the strangest prophecy which Delphi has announced yet?" Apollo said, his eyebrows raised. They came out of the attic and settled on the porch, watching the rain as silence grew between them.

"Athena and Zeus must not have anymore demigod children," Chiron said with a frown. "Vicious war..I may not to able to see that, Apollo. I have seen the rage of the Titans, and the Trojan War. Do not expect me to face another one like those."

"Prophecies have a way of coming true." Apollo cracked a dry smile. "Everyone knows that Athena and Father will not stop their mortal flings. I just hope that vicious war does not mean the rise of the Titans."

"Not funny, Apollo." Chiron rolled his eyes and Apollo chuckled quietly.

"I will be kind enough to explain the situation to the other Gods." Apollo laced his fingers together. "What must happen, will happen, Chiron. Neither I nor you can stop that."

That day, Athena and Zeus swore not to have any other demigod children. But who knew that the oath would last no longer than a few decades?

•••

Malcolm Evans stared at his sleeping daughter in his arms and that note from...Athena.

Take care of her, the note said, she is a demigod and I am the Greek goddess Athena. Let her go to Camp Half Blood once she is twelve, or thirteen. Monsters will hunt her, Malcolm, but I want Lily to be safe. This is not a joke.

Athena

Far away from them, in Manhattan, Euphemia Potter stared at the one-year-old son with a frown on her face.

"They are still there," she said in a whisper. "They still fall in love with mortals. They still give birth to special children with immortal blood in their veins."

"Mama!" James squealed, waving his hand in the air. He was clutching a paper and on it was a hand-drawn image of a lightening bolt. Zeus would have liked that.

Euphemia bent down and embraced him, cradling his head against her chest. James cuddled up to his mother, wrapping his arms around her neck and yawning sleepily. Euphemia stood up and walked over to her window, looking over at the well treated gardens of the regal Potter Mansion. She looked up the sky.

"I loved you, Zeus," she sighed. "Too much, I think. But I will give equal love to our son. Even if there is some prophecy about him, I will give him a normal life. He will never feel odd. I promise that to you." She looked down at James, who was now sleeping peacefully in her arms. She kissed his fluffy hair and whispered, "James Issac Potter, son of Zeus, you are my life. I will die to save you, just don't ever leave me."

•••

Two demigods. One prophecy. One dangerous war.

Lily Kiara Evans, daughter of Athena and mortal Malcolm Evans.

James Issac Potter, son of Zeus and mortal Euphemia Potter.

What exactly did Delphi mean by 'vicious war'? Why should they not exist? And, most importantly, why do their fates lie together? I believe that the Fates are enjoying themselves currently. But I guess you will have to wait to understand the whole tale....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to "Caelum Mihi|Marauders as Demigods". Cliché name, ik but the story is amazing. Marauders Era people at Camp Half-Blood, what else do you want guys? Don't forget to check out WiseRavenclaw07's story which is of similar sorts, except for a few changes. Take care and stay safe.

Love,
~Aurora♡