Chapter 4-shatering

It was early morning and everyone was in the cafeteria eating there breakfast. Except.... Where was he..? Zoe sat down in front of me.
"Bre...we need to talk..." Shit...she knows.... "So we're having some family problems and uh.. My mom got a new job...." Wait... What? What does your mom having a new job matter...? "I'm moving to Hastings." Wait... What!? No they can't leave...
"...but Zoe... You're my best friend..." I couldn't believe that they were moving away... I'd never see my best friend or my crush again.
"I know but I can't stay. We leave in two weeks.." Well this sucks... I began looking around for him. I was going to confess my feelings. I had nothing to loose... They were leaving so even if he didn't like me back I wouldn't have to worry. He was no where to be seen.
"Hey uh...Zoe...? Where's your brother..?"I tried to be as casual as I could be, not that it mattered. She knew I was weird and asked strange questions.
"Oh he's uh....sick....." I had a feeling sick didn't mean throwing up and chills... But I didn't want to hint that I cared so I let it go. He'll be back soon... I'll tell him when he comes back.
"We're gonna make the best of this week!" I smiled and she shook her head
"With you, it's always a good day." She laughed and the bell rand as the halls flooded and we headed to english. Me and Zoe had separate classes because of the limited space, but I had Haley and Kaitlin on my side. We were supposed to be listening to Mr. Horner talk about english stuff, but I didn't pay attention at all.. I began to day dream again...the door opened as I turned my head to see him approaching me. He sits in the desk next to me and turns to me smiling. Wait... He's not in my class... He faded away. Wait... Nooooooo!!!! I sighed and began to pay attention in class.