Prologue

The dark thoughts invaded my mind again as I sat on the bed with music on high.I glanced at the mirror and grimaced when I saw myself. I wasn't anything special, with limp brown hair and pale complexion, the only thing I liked about myself were my eyes, bordering on light brown. But now they looked dull and lifeless too.

My face twisted into a scowl as I studied myself in the mirror.

How? That was the only thing going through my mind. How had I, such a quiet, introverted person made so many friends. How did I manage to put on a mask everyday at school, but the moment I was alone I reverted back to my brooding self. My head was filled with thoughts of loneliness, how I was hurting even though everything was perfect and how pathetic it was that there was nothing wrong with my life but I felt alone.

The vibrations of my phone shook me out of my lost state and I looked for my phone before answering it, "Hello?" I questioned hesitantly as I picked the call to an unknown number.

"Hey sweetheart! Do you remember me? Its me, Zack". Hearing the name made my heart speed up in fear and I disconnected the call immediately and dropped my phone.

I dove under my covers and hid there, my petite frame shaking and tears streaming down my face. And that's when he walked in.

"Lysa, I never f**king expected this! I loved you damnit!" He yelled. 

All hell broke loose...

******

My first actual attempt at writing a story!!

Don't know where this gonna go!

Enjoy!! :*

School. Is . Killing. Me

xD

Dedicated @AmorRB