Episode 6

Shin's POV:

[Continuation of previous chapter]

The days of me living in hell started. Yes, It was nothing but HELL . I wanted to escape but there was no way to flee.

Three months passed after that incident. I still didn't get my phone back. Well I didn't have the right to say that it's my phone because all that I had or have are of Rachel's.

Days were passing. I obeyed every words of Rachel so I wasn't beaten by him anymore but I always had the fear of being beaten. Rachel appointed some guards to watch over me. I tried my best not to be suspicious.

I lost contact with Jaehyun.

I was tired of this life. The only thing that was good was I could remember some memories. But they were so unclear and confusing that I didn't understand.

But I could understand a thing clearly. That was that, there was a person whom I loved, he loved me too or in other other words we were a couple but my boyfriend wasn't Rachel. I tried to figure out who he was but everytime I tried, I would have a headache.

On an afternoon, when Rachel went to attend his showcase, a parcel arrived. It was from a fan to Rachel. It had a letter and some flowers . Rachel used to receive presents like this a lot. My duty was to collect and placed them rightly.

When I was checking it , I found it strange. The box was containing a heavy thing. I figured out that it was a Mobile!!
I opened it . It had a sim card too. I was checking the phone and found a message from an unknown number which said,

When you will find this mobile, call on this number.

I did . Someone picked it up.

- " Hello? "
- " We met again Shin. I missed you a lot."
- " Jaehyun? How did you- "
- " Listen to me first Shin. It's your mobile. It's a present from me. Don't tell Rachel about it. "
- " But Rachel will find it out soon. I can't hide anything from him now. "
- " You can hide from now on. There is a recently appointed maid named Hana. She will help you. I don't have much time. Remember, we will meet next Friday at ***. She'll take you there. "
- " Really? "
- " Yes. Hide the phone in a safe place. Don't use it for now. We will talk a lot when we'll meet , okay? "
- " Hmm."
Jaehyun hang up the call. I was numb with shock.

I was thanking God. Why? For giving me a friend like Jaehyun. He was the best friend I had ever met !! He was an angel in my life. I never thought I would get a chance to meet him again.

I was afraid to be caught by Rachel. Luckily I wasn't.
Soon that day come. Jaehyun was brilliant indeed. He planned so smoothly that Rachel wouldn't be able to figure it out.

When we met, we hugged each other tightly. I couldn't stop crying. He consoled me. After crying for almost half an hour we started talking,

- " Jaehyun, thank you again. "
- " Stop thanking me. You have told for nth times. "
- " Sorry, but Jaehyun, how did you mange to find out about my situation? "
- " I have my way to find out. Like Rachel I have power too as my family background is high. "
- " May I ask a question? Why are you helping this much? "
Jaehyun remained silent for a while. Then said, "Have you remembered anything? "
- " No , but I have figured out that I had a boyfriend who isn't Rachel. My memories aren't clear. I always get headache if I try to remember. "
- " Hmm.... Shin, please try to remember. You have to get back your memories. "
- "Why? "
- " I collected your prescription from the hospital where you wake up from coma and showed it to other doctors. They said it has many defects.
Like, In the prescription, It is told that you won't be able to regain your memories due to the coma. But doctors said you can gain if we let you live in your familiar environment.
The reason you haven't get back your memories is because it's not the environment where you used to live.
Also the people you know as your friends or whatever are not your real friends or family. "