Episode 13

- " So we are now at the end of today's Show Champian. Let's not wait anymore! Let's see who is today's Shoooow Champion !! "

- " Today's nominees are T2I4, WeR1Shot & Rachel. The points are being shown in the screen.
In digital Rachel got perfect score.In 2nd position T214. In physical T214 got highest points.
In broadcast and SNS all groups has got almost same points. Rachel is still leading by 200 points.
Lastly, Live Voting Score. The total points are being Counted.
AND Today's Winner is Rachel !! "

- " Congratulations for his triple crown in Show Champion !! With this he has gotten 10 wins in total! "

- " Hi everyone, Thank you Dreamers( Rachel's fandom name) I am very happy for my win today...I'll try my best to... "

- " So this was Today's Show Champion. We were with you as today's MC, Hi we are Youngtaek, Seungmin and Jangjun. Let's meet next week again! For now Bye Bye! "

Rachel happily came to back stage. This and the previous week were most probably the best weeks in his life. His manager came to him and gave his phone which was ringing.

He saw it was Mr. Oh. He picked the call.
- " Yes Mr. Oh, did anything happen? "

- " I'm sorry to say but Donghyun has escaped. "

- " What ?? What were you all doing? "

- " One of our men went to check him and found that he has gone. We tried to find but there is no result still. "

- " Catch him no matter what! "

- " We are trying our best. "

Rachel was totally out of mind. He wasn't prepare to hear this news. He quickly grabbed his phone and went towards his car along with Manager.

In the car Rachel called a person. He was getting frustrated as the other person was taking long to pick up the call. Soon he picked.

- " Hello? Why are you calling me? "
- " Yay HONG JOOCHAN !! "
- " Why are you shouting like this? "
- " Stop acting !! I know its you! "
- " What? Talk in a language that i can understand. "
- " You are the one right? "
- " I'm really at a loss Rachel. "
- " You-You are a great actor Joochan. Let's meet. We need to talk. "
- " Huh? Ok , but when and where? "
- " In front of *** street in my car. Immediately !! "
- " Stop yelling. I said I'm coming. " Joochan hang up the call. He was confused. He didn't waste any time and went to get ready to meet him.
-

The incident that's being told now was two weeks after the comeback day. As Rachel's fans predicted, Rachel's song got 10 wins.

Joochan's promotion had ended already. Woollim had plans for other groups so that's why the promotion ended. But,
his song was well received.

Many people liked this song. For a singer who was in hiatus for two years, his song did a lot beter. It even charted higher in the next days. But unfortunately it wasn't that much good to get win.

His song Burn It was nominated in two music shows but Rachel won there. Though Joochan's fans failed to give him any wins, they're happy with the comeback. Joochan was happy too to see his fans happy but he couldn't because of Donghyun.

Oh forgot to tell, unexpected things happened within these two weeks. One of them has just been introduced by Rachel's conservation with Mr. Oh, in charge of keeping eye on Donghyun.

Let's take a look of what happened and what's happening now.

Start of Flashback

23rd March