text nineteen

♫ Nirvana - Lithium ♫ 

Just bc. it's nirvana? Like who doesen't love them?

03:23 am
Incoming call from Lou Boo

Harry: Lou? You okay?

Louis: No.. *sobbing*

Harry: Lou whats wrong?

Louis: I.. i.. hhad.. a dream.. that i was. wisiting you.. and you *breaks down*

Harry: shh, calm down okay?

Louis: Okay *still crying*

Harry: Now tell me what is wrong.

Louis: You said that you didn't like me. you just used me..

Harry: *silence*

Louis: Harry? *snifling*

Harry: Louis I would never, ever use you. I love you to much.

Louis: *silence*

Harry: Louis? Did you hear me?

Louis: yeah.. I.. I loove you t..to.

Harry: Lou you are my best friend. And I'm so happy that we finally are gonna meet.

Louis: Yeah. It's gonna be great! We have to take a lot of pictures!

Harry: Yeah, omg!

Louis: Hold on a minute.

Phoebe enters Louis' room. "Hey what's wrong?" Louis asks concerned. Phoebe sits on Louis' bed "Can I sleep with you? I had a bad dream"  Phoebe says.

"Sure. Wanna know something?" Louis asks Phoebe "I had a bad dream to." Louis smiles and hugs Phoebe from the side.

"I love you Louis" - "I love you to. Now go to sleep alright?"

"Aww" Harry says through the phone, Louis laughs and puts Harry on speaker.

"Hello?" Phoebe asks into the phone "Hello, my name is Harry. Who are you?" Phoebe looks at her big brother, he just smiles "I'm Phoebe?" she says shyly "Well it's nice talking to you Phoebe. So you also had a bad dream?" - "Yeah! There was a witch! And she tried to take away my teddy! And I fell when i ran after her and then she laughed" Phoebe said.

"Well, that wasn't very nice of her!"  Harry said "Goodnight Harry" - "Goodnight you two" 

CALL ENDS!

Phoebe covers her body with the blanket in Louis' bed. "Is he your boyfriend?" Phoebe asks "No" Louis' smiles and kisses Phoebe's forhead. "I wish he was" Louis slowly said.

-

-
GUYS 7K!! THANK YOU SO MUCH ILYSM

Soo this was kind of different, and difficult to write.

What did you think of it?

~
QOTD: What is your fav fanfic called?

Idk? I have so many.. but I really like | Let me be the one to save you | So ehh yeah.

Twitter: niallatemyship

Oh and SayHelloEmma made me update...
Love ya