VACATION TIME!

Kate had happily completed her exams. She was all set to enjoy her three months vacation by joining various classes of her interest such as dance, cooking, etc. She went out of town to travel a bit. 

When she came back, there was a message on facebook from a girl named Lucy whom she did not know. She claimed to be in Redwood school where Kate was about to join. She started talking to her and got to know about her that she was in that school since grade 7. They got a list of all the new admissions who were about to join the school this year and messaged them. 

Before the school started, they both met outside to actually meet face to face and be more comfortable with each other. They met at Dominos at late afternoon. But the thing which Kate regretted was that she did not click a picture with Lucy. THEIR FIRST MEET! 

They also had a whtsapp group which also included of Lucy's two best friends Ash and Ionna. Even they were veey nice people. Actually they were also there when Kate and Lucy met at Dominos. 

The time was nearing when there would be an end to her vacation time and she would have to go to school just like before but this time she would meet new people. 

And finally a day before going to school, she packed her bag which just consisted of a book, compass box, water bottle and lunch box (which was packed on the day of school of course).