NEW SCHOOL NEW START!

The first day at school was quite interesting for Kate. This was because during the bus journey to school, she met Lucy in her bus itself. She came and sat next to Kate. That was the time when she felt that Lucy was going to be her best friend in this school. She talked to various students and all of them were friendly with her. She made some friends on the first day itself but her first closest friend here was Lucy. She stayed with her most of the time and also shared all her secrets with her. Kate told her about her past life and in turn Lucy told her about hers. Their bonding increased as time passed. 

Then there was this first party of our school on friendship's day and they all met. They had their pictures clicked together. After this there were many parties where they met and had their lots of picures clicked. 

Then it was on 6th August that Lucy wrote a mail to Kate telling her about how important she was in her life; The moments they had shared together and so on. She had starred the mail and kept it with herself as it bought tears to her eyes when she read that. 

Then came the day when it was Kate's birthday. It was on Sunday, so no school. Lucy called her at 11:30 itself so that nobody would wish Kate before her. They both talked and talked and then it was 12 and Lucy wished her. On Sunday as well, Kate gave party to Lucy and another best friend of hers i.e. Maria. Lucy and Maria had bought a book for Kate which was "The Fault in our Stars". They also gave her a bottle with capsules in it to write lovely messgaes on it. Kate was touched and really very happy.

There were many occassions where they met, celebrated, clicked pictures and had fun together like Navratri, friend's birthdays, trips, etc.