Chapter 1

So first I would like to explain the title of this book.
AP LIFE. A as Adventure. Let's explain to you.
When I was younger I took sex as attraction, the booty I have to win and make good use, warm up and move on. It was something new to me. I lost the virginity at 15. But I was finding slowly to detect what great thing it is. It was like a limited edition I have to meet and fully enjoy it without thinking. I don't know whether it was addiction but it's possible. An inseparable part of life. Yes, I can still see this after five years I can see it completely different though. So since I met a girl who is my wife now. To be honest, I saw myself somewhere totally elsewhere at age 24. My ideas didn't come true but I live a life I love so there's not else to say.
Second letter - P as Passion.
As I mentioned I used to do it without feelings. Without real feelings and real passion. I thought it was unnecessary and doesn't affect the already amazing experience. Five years later, boom. Shock. The feeling I never felt. Unable to describe it, you just have to experience it. It has changed my whole view about sex. But the desire for a lot of sex persisted.
A lot of my friends asks me why. Why? It's not that difficult. There are people that like the taste of alcohol and they everytime have a desire for the taste more and more oh well and then don't know how to stop it. So this way I liked to feel my penis in vagina. I loved (and I still do) feel an orgasm. I had a feeling that I waste time and I'm losing something every moment I didn't do it. But it's different when you do it with a person whose you real and sincerely love. I would actually can estimate it if it's the right person her by feeling during sex without seeing her.
Of course, problems came with frequent sex. Dick pain and psychic problems. I couldn't stop it. I couldn't stop my body and urge. A few times I was crying because of it and I didn't see the way out. I told my girl about it and she helped me a lot. Actually keep helping and keep me at bay as a big child that doesn't have boundaries.
She set the border and let me choose a way and that's the main reason she got my last name.

Subchapter

I came out of the shower and dried my hair with a towel on the way to the bed. She was sitting and being on her phone. When I sat beside her she lifted the eyes from the screen and put her hand on my thigh. She arrived to my home about an hour ago and looked pretty bored. Then she put off the phone and I take a book from the shelf and opened it at chapter 17.
"I was thinking, we could just... y'know, jump on it." she started.
"You mean jump on my dick." I said one of my usual phrases.
She rolled her eyes as always like 'boy, not really again this shit'.
I briefly smiled and I went back to the book.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm reading"
"Reading a book, now?"
I nervously moved on the left.
"I'm just getting rid of the stress"
"Aha clearly, I didn't know you're a virgin"
"I'M NOT but it's OUR first time."
She leaned her head and smiled.
"You're not as rough as it seems."
I took a deep breath.
You know, it was something completely different. I felt less confident because I didn't want to disappoint her. With others, I was sure that I'm the best at it because they didn't matter to me and everything was non-binding. But with her it was about something else.
She aimed to me and push me to lay. I smirked 'cause I love the girls that are dominant at sex but not so much just to not make me feel comlexed.
We started kissing and yes, she touched my belly while it and my penis got automatically command. She probably felt it in her body and take a kinda surprised look in my eyes. Maybe didn't expect boner so was early.
Then she did very logic step when she put her lips off mine and pulled down my shirt because long time kissing with boner would just cause increasing of my balls plus we both would lose lot of energy.
Then she pull down her t-shirt. I approached and put my arms around her, leaned back my head on her shoulder and smoothly pooped out a strap of her bra.
Yeah, it sounds too romantically, but we had to do it slowly or else I'd get the climax in five minutes so yeah.
She moved to the bottom part and  started opening the zipper on my pants, I gained pretty big uncertainty at the moment and quickly asked: "Are you kinky when it comes to the shape and-"
"Your so funny, Eric." she interrupted me "If I took the mind, I would still be virgin because dicks by itself are too odd."
I didn't say anything.
I looked at the ceiling and for some unknown reason I started thinking if the ceiling had fallen on us while she'd hold my dick. Probably a great feeling unexpectedly die during digesting great feeling.
No, that's not really weird to think about it at this time, just always gotta think 'bout something and I usually get these interesting thoughts.
I looked back at her and I found out she meanwhile got completely naked so I moved on the top and eagerly stretched for the condom while she started rub my hair. RUBBING HAIR DURING SEX IS BETTER THAN NETFLIX FOR FREE, I SWEAR TO GOD.
Anyways and then I carefully put it in her and started to push.
Always when I push I think of something heavy I have to abduct and that's why I can do it so strong, no flex.
I increased speed and when she moaned I added even more and more and more at speed.
Her moans were so natural and genuinated, damn. First time I didn't think only about feelings of my penis while banging, oh well, miracles happen.
In like 10 minutes she exchanged the position with me, so I could partially relax on the bottom. Bottom is such a practically preferred position. Just accepting the pressure from the top and enjoy the view with touch of swinging boobs that are officially the best thing I've ever had on my face.
Put my hands and slowly glided her back down and down, press and boom. I heard the famous moan of orgasm and contentedly pulled it out because I felt it that it goes outside and I wanted to cum in her mouth but shot came even before I expected and somehow ended in her eye.
I quickly went to sit.
"Oh my fuckin' god, it just-" I gasped.
"Are you laughing?" made half frown on me and then immediately grabbed the sheet and wipped the mess.
"I mean I'm so sorry, damn but-"
"But what?"
I moved my eyes up to her and she bursted of laugh too.
"Pleasee."
"It's cool?" I asked with laugh.
"I won't get pregnant, at least I think."
"Oh well, gotta find some eye condoms then."
She really tried to make that face like 'you ain't funny, bro' but she knew I am so no way.
When everything was alright again, we continued.
I aimed my hand under the sheet and patiently was finding her pussy. Found it and put one finger in. Free. Put another one. Comfy.
I started to move it up and down then gradually in and out.
When she got the climax decided to not do 69 because it'd take another lot of time so she decently but confidently moved her hand to my dick. I thought she gonna blow but she started rubbing it.
"You know how to do it like right, don't you?" I asked preventively.
She instinctively licked her palm and take a grab again.
It was superior because it made me moan so loud and that's not my style.
She was doing it quickly but precisely, profusely but carefully, not faster than me but more pleasantly.
When I hit the tip of the top she lied next to me. We both were rapidly breathing but with smile.
I wiped the sweat with my shirt that was on the ground and went to pee. I didn't even feel my legs so it took a long time when I clumsily came up to the toilet. I started to circling with my dick so I did circles with my piss, then I lazily shook it off and went back to bed. I was kinda cold even though I was very sweaty.
"Do you always pee after sex?"
I layed down and intellectually answered: "Yeah, it cleans the body and excludes the spates, further protection against sexual diseases." when I put sheet on me.
"A wise man."
I pulled up my eyebrows with closed eyes
"Hahah hell yeah."
She cuddled me and put her head on my chest. Before I fell asleep, I was thinking about how long I lasted, and it totally exhausted me and so I fell asleep during thinking.
Hope I didn't disappointed but the cum in the eye part kinda fail me.