Double the Trouble

*Adrien's POV*

"Ok, I know I haven't been so friendly with you because you are a self-made and original liar. Anyone with brains can see past that "nice-girl" facade." I said seriously.

"Oh my sweet Adrien. Why do you think so poorly of me. I am a nice girl." She said smirking.

"You can drop the act now. There's no one around to see your true self Lila." 

 "Oh Adrien, you're such a drag. Learn to have fun will ya? Maybe I can help you with that."

Have fun with her? She must be out of her fucking mind! "Oh no thanks, never in a million years. But there is something else you could help me with."

"Oh. Please do tell." She leaned in closer, pure mischief and evil in her eyes.

"I need you to use your "talents" and help me ruin Luka's life." I looked at her dead in the eye and smirked.

"Ooooo what's the big deal with him? He get your girl?" She laughed.

This bitch just doesn't know when to shut up. "Something like that. I won't waste my words explaining. Are you in or not?" 

"Well what's the catch? What do I get in return?" She's starting to get on my nerves.

"You despise Marinette don't you?" I explained.

"Of course. Who doesn't?" I swear, she's so stupid. 

"Only you. Not even Chloe does anymore. Back to the point. You want her to suffer don't you?"

"Wait hold up. You want to hurt her? I thought you loved her or something." As if she cared.

"Like I said, I won't explain. For the last time are you in or not? "

She seemed quiet for a second and put her head down. I thought she was going to refuse. That is until she finally showed her face and said, "Oh Adrien, you really know how to make me happy. I'm in. "

And with that my plan started to take action with a handshake.

*end of chapter*

*to be continued...*

Prepare for a heck of a time my pretty readers!!!!

*evil laughter*