his demon art & training

Tanjirou's Pov:

When I told akaza if I could join him in training he accepted for a moment I thought he was gonna say 'no' but it seems I was wrong

Akaza: "nakime" He said while a drum was heard, in just a second we where in the woods infront of a house who seems like it's gonna break down any moment now

Akaza knocked on the door waiting for a response, after a few seconds of waiting the door opened it was dark outside about midnight, almost all the lights where on inside the so seem house

Kokushibo: "may I help you?"

akaza: "just here for you to help the new uppermoon I guess"

Kokushibo: "so his nezuko's brother? I'm guessing" said the man with 6 eyes while opening the door wider as he speaks

Akaza: " yeah he is, I feel like he'll be better on with you it seems that he looks like a kid who can handle swords " akaza said while as for me I was as confuse as a dog when they tell them what to do on their first days at there training ☠️

Tanjirou: " uh, wasn't i gonna train with you akaza? "

Akaza: " as I said you look like you have better form of using breathing forms not my style so I brought you here kiddo "

Tanjirou: "oh alright I guess I'm okay with that "

Kokushibo: "I'm okay with that but what if swords don't work on him? Hm? " He said

Akaza: "depends on his blood demon art " akaza said looking back at me, what is blood demon art? What does that suppose to effect me?

Kokushibo: "fine leave him to me, we'll see if I can find out what his demon art is, c'mon uh-" said kokushibo

Tanjirou: "Kamado Tanjirou Sir!"

Kokushibo: "just call me kokushibo or koku for short tanjirou..."

Tanjirou: "Yes S- I mean Kokushibo-Sama!"

Kokushibo: "*sighs* kokushibo only sama isn't something you should discribe me as"

Tanjirou: "Then is 'San' alright?"

Kokushibo: "it's fine"

Akaza: "sheesh y'all talk to much" akaza said whining

Tanjirou: "Sorry..."

Kokushibo: "Let's go tanjirou"

Akaza: "I'll head out"

Tanjirou: "Sayonara Akaza-san!!!" I said while heading inside of kokushibo's house it was actually a pretty good house 'never judge a book by its cover' that's what my mom used to tell me... I miss my mother...my siblings...everyone...But nevermind that! I have to focus on my training, wait, why is it so important for me to train out of the sudden? ...

2 week later

Nezuko instead of training with me she actually started training with douma as well as with daki, nezuko everytime she gets to our big dorm that seems to be a house, cause it's pretty large for only me and nezuko, she always comes saying she thinks daki as a younger sister and douma as a little brother who always keeps whining about childish stuff. she also says that she feels like they where like her siblings she feels she has lost... it makes me sad and angry to know that she lost her memories and I didn't while transforming into a demon, but if Muzan finds out i have gotten my memories seens the day I was turned into a demon...i dont even wanna think about it... I got to know what blood demon art is, it's actually a power that all demon have not all cause only powerful demons can have them, but we all have different type of power for example; Rui, the Spider demon, his also known as Lowermoon 5, his blood demon art is impressive, his strings can cut through a sword if you don't take good care of it. He can make powerful attacks and cut anyone in pieces. The one thing i wanna know... Is when or at what time me and nezuko will get ours... Kokushibo-san told me very difficult that not even my brain understood a few days ago.