Shinobu Kocho.

Sooo I've decided to finally continue the series! I will be using a different writing style than the one you are use to so it's fine if you don't like it this was I can always try the old way! This is author 2 btw :)

this is zenitsus POV btw

"hello? hello! are you alright, sir? you can hear me cant you?" I hear a woman's voice echoing through my head. or was it my grandpas? I can barely think anymore.... "thanks...gramps..." "are you calling me gramps?" the woman said with a lighthearted voice "just now...gramps showed up and told me...not to give up...ever.." "ah!" the woman cooed. "your life flashed before your eyes! you know, according to one theory the reason you see images like that just before death is because you're searching for a way to avoid death by going past all your other experiences and memories!" I start to feel a little faint but could still manage to say a tiny sentence. "Is that so..." I start to feel even more droopy and my eyes begin to close. I have so many questions...who was that demon lady that came to me? I'm too tired to even think. I'll just rest up now.

                     shinobu kochos POV

"Is that so..." the blonde boy said "yes! and-" I stopped talking after I noticed him starting to fall asleep. I chuckle and prepare the cure to kill the rest of the poison in his body and I take out some gauze to bandage all of his other wounds. I see a group of kakushi walk to us and I yell at them "hey you! over here! could you take this boy down from here and carry him to where all the other injured slayers are?"
"yes!" they say in unison. 'well now that that's over, I can get back to helping these guys...' a horde of giant spiders with human head surround shinobu in tears

                    hehe abrupt time skip!

Nezuko's POV

"geez that was a close one...who knows what could've happened if I got caught! getting my head cut off like that...eughh! it gives me the chills!" I was busy thinking about all of the possible outcomes if I didn't leave in time when I heard someone coming. "maybe I should look for Tanjiro...where is he anyway? Hmmm..." I see a shadow! could that be?- no! wait...who is that?... maybe I should hide in a bush and spy on whatever or whoever that is... ah! that one right there! perfect.

"HEY! LET ME DOWN FROM HERE YOU DEMONNNN!!! I, THE KING OF THE MOUNTAINS SHOULD NOT BE TIED UP TO A LOUSY TREE!!"

"geez.. why is this guy so loud? it's really hurting my ears! maybe I should just let him out of there and maybe he will shut up already!" I whisper silently to myself and prepare for the worst as I emerge from the bush and show myself "h-hello! um, do you need help there- uh- ....sir?..." he- or she- AGH! whatever they were I really couldn't tell! ugh why me!

"HUH?- DEMON?!?!? NO! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER!! I REFUSE TO DIE THIS WAY! NOOO!"

his feet and body kept struggling to get out of the grasp of the rope keeping him on the tree. *sigh* why did I even bother showing myself. I should've left him there! this only made him even LOUDERR! whatever, I'll just quickly untie him and get back to- whatever I was doing..AH! that's right! looking for tanjiro! wow I can't believe I forgot about that! "look, I won't hurt you, okay? just let me untie you quickly and I will leave you alone to do your thing. just PLEASE stop being so loud! I feel like my eardrums are going to explode!"

"UNTIE ME AND YOU WILL FACE THE RATH OF THE MIGHTY BOAR GOD! KING OF THE MOUNTAINNNNSSSSSS"

I go up to him or her as fast as I could to just get done with this already. I had no idea that someone could be this loud.

a few seconds later....

I'm finally able to untie them after they literally kicked me in the face 10 TIMES. not that its bad though, I could heal just as quick. but that also didn't mean it didn't hurt! whatever- ima just leave now..

"WRAHHHH! I WARNED YOU DEMONNN!! NOW SUFFER IN HELL-"

as I felt the demon slayer run up behind me and jump, I easily raised my fist and they ran into it. hard. I could feel a warm liquid splash onto my knuckles and run down my fingers. bleh. I decided to turn back around and I see a passed out slayer. "wow! people can be this dumb, too?" oh well. I should continue searching for my brother. I leap into the dark sky and dash for the forest. hey, that looks like another person! demon? "maybe it could be tanjiro..." I get closer and to my surprise, it was! "Tanjiro!" (I refuse to say onii Chan under any circumstance) "What? Nezuko?!?" Tanjiro came running towards me and brought me into a hug "I've been looking for you everywhere, Tanjiro! oh- I also knocked out some weird slayer that looked awfully like a girl.
"Ah...I ran into him as well. Did he cause you any harm?" "Nope! I'm all good! even if he did, I would've been able to kill him in a split second anyway."

OKAY TBC BECAUSE IM TIRED AF AND CAN NOT WRITE!!! lol time to go back into my slumber (yes I will be changing the dumb cover of the book)