House of Phenex.

Coco had finally gotten back from the little rant she had with the Fallen Angel Governor Azazel. It was late as she opened the door surprisingly finding Kiba and Ryu playing Super Smash Bros.

Coco: ... I have several questions.

Ryu: Sup Co, welcome- CRAP!!

He narrowly avoided a KO punch from Little Mac and used a Shoryuken with Ken to knock him out.

Kiba: SHIT!!

Ryu: HAHA!! Eat that Goldilocks!!

Coco: Seriously, when did you guys start hanging out?

Kiba: Ok, well long story short Ryu and I found each other online and found out we had a common interest in Super Smash Bros.

Coco: Makes more sense.

She slightly smiled seeing the two get along.

Coco: Alright move over boys! Time for me to join the fun!

She grabbed a controller before they all started playing.

TIME SKIP!!

Ryu: WAIT WHAT THE FLYING FUCK DO YOU MEAN NORA BEAT AZURE?!

Ryu is as currently yelling over the phone with someone.

Ryu: I know what the hell you said but it makes no sense!! He's as strong as me, you couldn't convince me that-

He listened closer shocked to hear what he did.

Ryu: SHE BIT INTO A DUST CRYSTAL AND HIT HIS HEAD WITH HER HAMMER?!

His phone rang as he saw there was a message from Rias.

Ryu: Ah shit it's Cherry Head. Talk to ya later Rubes.

He hung up looking at the message.

Ryu: "Ryu, there's gonna be an important meeting for the club after school at 3. I was thinking about keeping you out of it but since you technically are involved members you and Coco should be allowed to know." Rias.

Ryu seemed mildly confused reading that.

Ryu: Ok, so that's new. I got some time to get some lunch so I'll make it last second.

TIME SKIP!!

The Occult Research Club was waiting for Ryu with two new faces in the room.

Coco: 'Ryu, now isn't the time for you to be taking you're sweet time.'

???: Lady Rias, you say there's still one more man we must wait for correct?

Rias: Yes. Although he can be a bit overbearing at times, I'd at least like to wait for him until the deadline I gave him would be up Grayfia.

 Although he can be a bit overbearing at times, I'd at least like to wait for him until the deadline I gave him would be up Grayfia

GRAYFIA "WHITE HAIRED MILF!! LUCIFUGE!

Grayfia: Very well.

???: My darling, to have someone be so rude to you perplexes Riser.