Evil that becomes Good 2: Rise of Greater Idiocy.

Ryu and Aero were in bed cuddling. Now some may ask why Akeno, Xenovia, and yes even Koneko are not present in the room. That's because even though the pink haired vampire had come to terms with each of them being in love with Ryu as well, she valued their cuddle time above all else. So to fix that, Saturday's and Sunday's were them alone.

Aero: Ryu?

Ryu: Hm?

Aero: Do you ever wish things could've been different?

Ryu: Gonna have to be a bit more specific babe.

Aero: Do you ever wish that you could just live a peaceful life? Both of your parents still there, you never wanting to become a huntsman?

Ryu: Huh. That's honestly a pretty good question. At one point in my life, yeah.

Aero: What point?

Ryu: Up to the Fall of Beacon. My dad being around could have probably have solved the problems before they escalated to that height. Yang and Pyrrha wouldn't have lost their arms, Blake wouldn't have ran, and Weiss would've stayed around with us. Let's not even get into how Keith beat down Azure and Karma.

Aero: Well, when did you stop thinking that?

Ryu: *Sigh* It'll sound cliche.

Aero: Come on, I wanna know.

Ryu: Fine, but you gotta promise me you won't laugh.

Aero: Promise.

Ryu: It was the moment we had our first kiss.

Her eyes slightly widened as she blushed a bit.

Ryu: I'll be honest, I didn't like having so much power. It meant that somehow I'd always have a target on my back. It was annoying at times. All my talk about having so much power was pretty controversial to how I really felt. But, then you came along. When we actually shared that moment, I knew that I didn't want to change anything, self loathing and all.

Aero smiled before snuggling closer to Ryu kissing him.

Aero: There's the softy I love.

Ryu: -_- Don't push it bubblegum.

Aero: Haven't heard you call me that in a while.

Ryu rolled his eyes before pulling her closer.

Ryu: Love you too babe.

TIME SKIP!!

Ryu was out in space over a barren and uninhabitable planet.

Ryu: *Sigh* Beerus and Shin are awful at their jobs. Seriously this should've been a dead giveaway, it's the size of Remnant and not doing anything.

Shojo: What do you expect? Beerus has been too distracted by earth food and Shin and Kibito are just horrible at their jobs in general.

Ryu: Oh well.

He held his hand out as a purple blast appeared. He shot it at the planet before it was vaporized into nothing.

Ryu: Alright the destruction part is done, now to bring it back.

Ryu glowed in a pure white light before swinging his hands around as the planet seemed to come back. Although this time it seemed far more life filled as out of nowhere water splashed on the land as green fields appeared. While that happened on the other side of the world tundras appeared with wastelands appearing on the others.

Ryu: Just gotta give it a few more touches and-

He spread his arms out as it seemed as if life energy had pored out all around him. From this buds from the ground formed with a few moving.