~ Chapter 22 ~ "THE FINAL"

"I LOVE YOU TOO"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We were so into the proposing stuff that we forgot about the crowd around us. I realised there were people watching so I pushed him back after a minute or so. "Oh so you remember us now?" Asked Jin  in a sarcastic way making everyone laugh. We were standing there with our beet red faces embarrassed.

"Anyways. Jungkook I'm so happy that your all matured now. And I'm happy you chose right." Namjoon said as he pointed towards me. "Don't be a kid anymore and take good care of her" hoseok added. "Also don't be too matured" Jin said teasing us with a smirk. Yeah yeah and again our faces turned all red like a tomato.

We seated ourselves, I ran to Maya hugged her and seated myself beside her. Jungkook added," I've been curious about something lately". "What is it?" Asked jiminie. " I don't wanna take your time so let me just ask to the people involved" Jungkook replied with a smirk. I knew what he was upto. And I smiled knowing what he was gonna ask next.

He started, "So.... Taehyung-ssi..." Tae, who was unaware of the situation looked at Jungkook confused. "Would you like to confess something?" Jungkook asked which left Tae completely clueless. "Oh come on we all know you like Maya, don't act all clueless" he said which made both Maya and Tae blush.

I added, "Oh come on, like you don't know that Maya's been in love with you since the beginning" which made everyone so shocked that their eyeballs would have fell. "Wait, they know, don't they?" I asked Maya to see a furious and darkned face of hers turn towards me. 'SHITT- THEY DIDN'T KNOW! OK IM DEAD'

"uh- i- what- not- " I didn't know what to do or say next. But Jungkook backed me up. " Come on people don't act like y'all didn't know that taehyung hyung too like her, like we could literally see it in his face" he laughed which made everyone realized it was true and they joined, except for those two who couldn't laugh.

"I- uh I'll go get some water" Maya said as she got up from her seat rushing to the kitchen. I ran behind her to make sure everything was ok.
"What happened Maya?" I smirked as I knew the reason by looking at her flushed up face.
"How am I gonna face him?" This was all she said instead of pouring out on me for telling everyone the truth. I smiled and hugged her.
"It's gonna be alright. Go tell him how you feel. Instead of hiding it away like me maybe" I could feel her nervousness in the hug.
But I knew She could do it. So I patted her back. After a minute or two. She released me and said

"Ok I'm good, I can do it. Afterall I was the one who liked him first" she said as she walked to the boys.

~at the table~ (13 minutes ago)

Taehyung's POV

I sat there all clueless and shocked.
'Maya liked me from the start?' this was the only question running in my head. I couldn't think of anything else.

A few minutes passed and there came Maya with stern face. But I could see how nervous she was. I didn't want her to be pressurised. So I threw my nervousness away and went ahead and said "Maya"
She stopped and stared. I could see her sweat drip. Wait am i sweating too? Shit!

"I- uh it's not like what they said. I don't lik- I mean I like you but not like tha-" she hugged me out of nowhere.

"I don't know about you but I will regret if I don't say this now. I like you, I've always liked you. Like even though your not around I keep thinking of you. I wanna be happy....with you" I could feel my heart racing so fast that it could fall out any moment.

"What about you?" She asked me as she looked into my eyes.
"I like you too" I said as we smiled at each other.
I- I SUDDENLY WANTED TO KISS HER But how can I? Shud I just go for it? Or shud ask her?

"Maya" I called out her name silently and she looked at me with a question mark.
"Couldikissyou"
"........"
Omg did she not catch it. What should I do? Should I ask her again?
she smiled "You really are an idiot, aren't you?" She said smiling and came closer by an inch distance said,"you shouldn't be asking" and pulled me in for a kiss.
And when she backed away and gave a soothing smile I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I kissed her back.

Jungkook's POV

I was happy for them as I watched them kiss and turned to see a beautiful y/n smiling at the 2nd new couple and lock eyes with me. I could still see her nervous looking at me. So I went closer to her. And whispered "looks like you're still nervous. Do you want to be kissed again?" She turned towards me with a shocked face and turned away blushing.
'she's so cute' I thought to myself and gave her a peck on the forehead as she smiled. But I could feel something strange and looked away to find that all the eyes were on us. 'ugh these won't leave us alone now' I smiled.
"Ok now let's have a party for the 2 new couples" drunk yoongi said as we all laughed

YEARS LATER

YOUR POV

"JUNGKOOK, COME ON WE'RE GONNA BE LATE"
"COMING JAGI. GIMME A MINUTE"

We rushed to our car and we're off to- wait something's missing...

SHIT

"YEOBO!! WE LEFT SEOJUN AT HOME"
We turned the car and returned home to find our little Seojun run to us "APPA.. EOMMA"
We hugged him tight "Sorry sweet pea. Come on let's go" we hold his little hands as we take him to the car.

"LET'S GET IT" shouts our little kook as we're off to our best friends' wedding.

COMPLETED ON: 24.04.2021💜